𝟒

ᴄɪᴛʏ﹕ ( ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ )9﹕00ᴀᴍ

9﹕00ᴀᴍ

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"wait for me, yeah?" you hear l say as you close your locker to get ready to make it to first period.

you turned around, taking the lollipop out your mouth. "hurry up."

the boy stops what he's doing, reaches over for your lollipop, and puts it in his mouth. you roll your eyes, then dig into your book bag for another one, unwrapping it and tossing it in your mouth.

"what if i had a disease and you just took my shit without even asking, and now you got whatever it is that i got?"

"welp, we can suffer together."

you smile a bit.

then press your back up against the locker, lightly banging your head as you continue waiting for him. just when he's done, some girl comes up to him, and he looks over at you. you look back at him with an annoyed look. he pleads for you to wait for him, telling you it'll just take a second.

you check the time on your phone, it's 8:53.

"you got 7 minutes, and if ya don't make it quick, you getting left behind",  you say to him. he shoos you away. you take it as you should leave.

"butters, waait" he says in a whiny tone.

you mumble under your breath as you take your position by the lockers again.

the girl standing in front of him looks at you, mean-mugging you hard. y'all lock eyes, and you send a dirty look back at her. she shakes her head then redirects her attention back to l.

"so whatcha doing this weekend?", she says, twirling a strand of her hair and popping her gum loudly.

"finishing an assignment with y/n", he points over to you. you give a tight-lip smile and their girls sends yet another dirty look.

"bitch", you mumble.

"and what're doing after", she says, leaning in close to him. she places her hand on his shoulder, wiping away 'lint' she saw sitting there. she didn't remove her hand, but kept it on his shoulder, and begins rubbing his entire arm.

l becomes visibly uncomfortable, but doesn't say anything.

as for you, you fought off the laughter that was rising.

"uh... uhm ahem, i guess nothing. why?"

she shifts her books to one hand to reveal her cleavage to him. "i don't know if you've heard but frieda can't stop talking about you... and about how good you..." she didn't finish her sentence, only closing it with a soft giggle.

you give a subtle side-eye, intrigued as to what she's talking about. you aren't really that into school drama, so it's not unusual for you to miss out on hot gossip. plus it's only just a month into school, so what could he possibly done?