𝟓

ᴄɪᴛʏ﹕ ( ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ )10﹕00ᴀᴍ

10﹕00ᴀᴍ

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

you're at your locker again during passing period, transitioning from your first class to the next. you wanted to head straight to english class, but l wanted to stop by his locker to switch out his notebook.

leaning against yours, zion emerges from the men's restroom down the hall. he locks onto your figure, licking his lips with a devious smirk forming as he strides toward you.

with a cool stroll, he positions himself directly in front of you. you're deep in your phone, not paying him any mind. like the cornball he is, he snatches it from you, using his height as an advantage as he holds it up in the air.

you deadpan.

zion licks his lips again, then says, "you ain't see a nigga or sum?"

"z, please gimme back my phone."

"can i get a hug first? then i'll give it to you."

you look at him with a hard look, he smiles and it causes you to soften your facial expression as you hug him. only because you really want your phone back and hope he'll go away after returning it.

l, who's still there, watches y'all after getting what he came to do. he doesn't like it at all but can't say too much since he had something like this occur earlier. but the difference between you two is he's not gonna leave you with this fool.

it's something about zion that l doesn't like.

it' ain't the fact that zion acts like a dick to him all because he is no longer 'mr. hot shit', since l lwokey took that title from him.

it's because the dude is just corny. with the way he acts and the things he says, espcially to you. it's all so corny and borderline harassment, but hey... it's not l's place to say anything since you sorta—kinda entertain the mess.

"can i get it back?", you say, nicely.

"you look good", he says back, completely ignoring you.

. . . . . .

"damn, i can't get a 'thank you' or a compliment back?"

you let out a heavy sigh. "i just want my phoneeee so i can go to class."

"we got like—" he checks the time on your phone, "—4 minutes left til the bell rings."

"riiight..." you reach for it, but he quickly jerks his hand away, letting out a friendly laugh. you sigh again, signaling you've given up, and start walking away. l follows behind you. as you walk away, zion's eyes land back on your figure. your outfit for the day is a cropped sweatshirt with flare athletic pants. the same smirk from earlier appears again, and he rushes in front of you, handing you back your phone.