𝟏𝟒

ᴄɪᴛʏ﹕ ( ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ )7﹕30ᴀᴍ

7﹕30ᴀᴍ

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

the yearly senior retreat.

every year at your school, each grade has a retreat. freshmen and sophomore have theirs in rented out building across from the school; it takes up half a day. juniors go a bit further and are usually gone for the entire day. as for seniors, they go to this campsite and are gone for 3 days.

it's a perfect time for everyone to bond with each other and make amends if needed.

you're excited for this because of all the stories told from the upper class men before you about senior retreat, especially what happens after dark when all the chaperones are asleep.

are you planning on partaking in any of the after dark activities? only if it doesn't go against your morals.

but anyways, you double check your midsize suitcase to ensure the essentials are there. organizing your facial care, shower necessities and any other items you need for the 3 day journey. satisfied with everything being there you move on to choosing your outfits. you select comfortable, yet stylish clothes and swimwear appropriate for the different activities planned during the retreat. such as team building exercises/games, hiking, or gathering by the indoor pool or outdoor campfire.

now, you're done.

you throw your towel on the bed and get your lotion and jug of shea butter, moisturizing your body to make it nice and soft. you put on your matching bra and panties, then rummage through your closet for an outfit on the hour-long bus drive.

 you put on your matching bra and panties, then rummage through your closet for an outfit on the hour-long bus drive

it's something simple and cute.

you'll wear your north face puffer coat when the time nears. in the meantime, you do your hair and makeup. the night before you washed your hair and stayed up until 1 am doing an at home silk press. it makes maintaining it easier for the next 3 days. you effortlessly put your (h/c) hair in a ponytail and add baby hairs. for makeup, the usual—concealing blemishes, applying mascara and false lashes, and lip gloss.