CHAPTER 11; LIFE'S POLICY

Like life has always shown" it's GAME, it's RULES"!
I am almost gray but  I've just realized how much time I had wasted on Ludo.
It's so easy to play just don't display wrong.
Certainty is never always right, let's guess it all.
Of cause I'll roll the dice, but it's my fate against yours.
It's not always about the colors , it's about what they symbolize...What is red if it ain't vengeance??
After hitting on your piece, you don't wanna fall out?
If a SIX is for a new game, double might kick you out,
I'd be in my crib, hopping you'd end at my door,
If I don't kill you at mine, I'd follow to yours,
Because... I can't just lose!

        There's no such thing as a perfect dream,
A perfect act and life doesn't truly exist.
Living is fighting- Roses without thorns is like a dream without obstacles... No pain, no gain! No fighting, no living!

                             DREAMS
"All hands on deck! You've got to work.
Living's like a chore...yes, you know risking all is the only way to have it all.
My only regrets are making plans that don't fall out sequenced...but I still make 'em anyways.
I was sure those beautiful dreams were mine,
My mind originated the sharpest visions and the perfect escape from societal mischiefs.

All hands on deck! I've got to work.
Living's an obvious chore...it's gotten me into a hell lotta danger, I know risking all is the only way to have it all.
My only regrets are holding tightly onto things I should've let float away...but I still hold onto 'em anyways.
I was sure those colorful dreams were mine,
My imaginations created the perfect pictures and the fastest escape from awkwardly initiated scenarios."

ADAORA

        7pm sharp!
the game board was already set in the middle of the sitting room,
soft drinks and small chops were set in the tray next to Hazel's favorite couch.

"It's time, can someone get the lights please?" I screamed

It's Thursday night-
Thursday night = Games night
It was sort of a tradition,
we loved to play Ludo under the blue lights with Burna boy's song playing in the background for a little ginger and vibe.

"Come off it, who Dey breath"? Asked Iris as she chuckled in an evil tone

"No way, did you  just eat up my game?" I asked Iris who was jubilating after a minor win.

" Jesus, game never even start you don Dey chop my game abi? No wahala na, no problem" I said to Iris who was just about to announce her win to the neighbors.

10mins later

"Stop there Adaora" said Hazel as she tried to figure out my moves

" don't cheat, it's a game" said victorious Hazel after figuring out my cheat moves

"Why? (I laughed)
It's a game, isn't it?" I asked, feeling slightly embarrassed  that I was caught

" just ignore me next time please, I am on my way to victory" I pleadingly said to Hazel.

My statement might have been funny to the entire room, since everyone was laughing except me. Lol.

CHAPTER END
LIFE'S POLICY- do you agree with me that there're rules to life?

I honestly can't believe THE WRITER'S FEAR is coming to an end... I feel so emotional.
Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment on my book. Thanks.
One, more chapter to go guys.