Come morning, it's a busy day

Her bed was confusingly hard today. That means it wasn't her bed at all. But it was warm and there was this soft thump..thump..thumping sound coming from it. She tried to get up or roll to her back but something was restricting her. She felt confused, what was this thing around her waist? And what is this familiar alluring smell wafting her nose?

Something was playing with her hair. It was combing her tresses and twirling it around its-- finger?

She cracked open her eyes and that was when she realized that she indeed was not in her bed, neither was she in her bedroom. She was in another room, Sebastian's room, in her...in her butler's arms.

Ciel flushed bright pink and stiffened, she swallowed hard and tried to pretend to still be asleep. Sebastian was humming a tune but stopped, his eyes drifted down to the sleeping beauty cuddling him. He smirked. "I know you're not asleep, good morning mistress"

"What are you-- what are you doing holding me? Why am I in your bed with you?" Ciel demanded, still blushing red and hiding her face by pressing her face against Sebastian's chest. His wonderful smell hit her nose stronger than before. She wondered if it was his natural smell or a perfume?

"Don't you remember the incident last night? Three undesirables broke into your bedroom and tried to take you, so I got rid of them for you" Sebastian said softly, still not letting her go. She fit in his arms quite..snugly. And her delicious scent was making him salivate.

"Oh..right" she shuddered at the reminder that she was almost kidnapped, taken away again if it weren't for Sebastian being there to save her life. "He really is always there for me" she thought fondly.

"But then again, that's because of our contract, it's not like he actually cares for me. I'm his food, nothing more"

"Shall I draw you a bath and prepare your daily schedule my lady? Or would you perhaps like to sleep in?" Sebastian inquired.

"Prepare my shchedule for the day" Ciel said untangling herself from Sebastian's arms. She felt a little disappointed at not being wrapped around her butler anymore though, and little did she know Sebastian felt the same. The butler nodded and got out of bed, he reached for his closet for his butler's uniform. He looked over at his mistress who was still in his room.

"Pardon me my lady but I require you to leave my room in order for me to get dressed" he then smirked at her. "Unless you'd like to stay and watch?". Ciel turned red once more, he's been making her blush a lot. "Shut up! I won't-- I mean, I'll leave" she left the room in a hurry.

Sebastian couldn't help but chuckle to himself. His mistress was fun to tease, and her expressions? The way she narrowed her eye at him, or turn pink or beet red, how she would cross her arms under her chest, it amused him greatly.

Once he was dressed and ready, he left the room and went to his mistress's bedroom where he found her sitting on the bed waiting for him, she was reading a book. Or pretending to, the book was upside down. "How cute" he thought before heading to the bathroom and preparing her bath.

Once that was ready, he fetched his mistress.

Twenty five minutes later, Ciel was bathed and dressed in a lovely red floor length dress with a ribbon tied around the waist, her hair pulled back into a bun, two strands left out to frame her face. Her eye patch again placed on the eye that held the contract mark.

"You look beautiful my lady" Sebastian complimented. Now, this shouldn't have made Ciel blush, again, but because of this morning's events and because she still couldn't get over waking up in Sebastian's arms, she blushed anyway. But she managed to remain a neutral expression thankfully.