Valentines honeymoon 🍋🍋

you guys know it, it's valentine smut timee.
hope you like this one shot btw. <3
-smut
-top sanemi / bottom giyu
-valentines day special
-making out and kisses
-modern!AU

3d pov

"Yuu! I'm home!" The scarred man calls before entering the door.

He noticed the ravenette was nowhere to be seen, the kitchen or the living room as he looked around a bit before turning to the stairs.

He didn't know if giyu has any business or plans meeting up with his friends like Kanroji or his bestfriend sabito since usually he would tell sanemi that he's going out for his plans.

"Yuu! Are you home?" Sanemi called for the ravenette again while walking up the stairs with his hand smoothly sliding on the stairs railing he looked at the clock on the wall, it was around 8:02pm and the lights were dim.

The scarred man walks over to their shared bedroom grabbing the door knob twisting it to open the door to see a dark pitch black room, he walks into the door reaching for the light switches with his hand reaching for the lights with his hand then switching one of the lights on, the lights were dim now.

He turned his head to see the ravenette standing there in front of him wearing a see-through red haori on his body, he noticed that the smaller was also wearing thigh high stockings hugging his thighs tightly and a pair of garters.

Giyu was actually wearing red thigh high stockings with sexy black stripes slightly see-through on his skin with red and black garters hugging around his thighs connected from the stockings up to his panties if you're confused by perchance.

Sanemi's face turns red the second he saw how tight giyu's stockings were hugging his legs and the garters too he looked up and down.

"What.. are you doing?" The scarred asks closing the door and then locking it not allowing the ravenette to escape because he has a feeling about something and just now he noticed a romantic looking with rose petals on their shared bed with a few lit castles on the tables.

Giyu's face turns redder than sanemi, he wanted to do this for him because it's Valentine's Day but sanemi had a lot of work to do so he could only do in the evening with him.

The ravenette reaches for the haori letting it fall off his shoulders and then onto the floor when sanemi's eyes saw the most glorious thing ever.

Giyu was wearing a sexy bikini, a tight crop on his chest with two heart symbols on each side while he's wearing a bikini panty with another heart symbol right on his lower abdomen on the spot, sanemi stood there completely shocked at what he's staring at, he walked up to giyu before grabbing his hand then twirling him a bit to have a better look at his fully bikini on him including his plush ass looked like it's about to burst through those panties.

Sanemi pinned giyu to the bed laying his back on the soft material, the scarred hands tightly on giyu's small waist caging him with no place of escaping while sanemi's head in giyu's shoulder before whispering.

"I get what you're doing now, I'm gonna fuck you all night that the only thing you'll remember is my name, huh? You want that?" Sanemi said in a sexy tone licking giyu's ear a bit before nibbling it while playing with the hem of the ravenette's bikini panties as he quickly nodded but sanemi wanted to tease him a little more.