Investigation ~2

Namaskar Darshko..
To.. kaisi chal rahi h zindgi..I know almost ki to jhand ( झन्ड ) chal rahi hogi..
Koi nai...

So without continuing the bakaiti lets continue the story..

____________________________________________

After that they went inside the resort and asked CC the situation he said that nothing is doubtful..

Mahila police thana

The conversation was going on about the case..
HM: KS hame lagta h ki ye bow wala admi hee hame sabut dhundhne me madat kar sakta h..

KS: ha madam sir ham na ek kaam karte h parso raat ki CCTV footage dekhte h.. usse hame pata chal hi jayega ki ye bow kiska h..

CC: lekin madam ase bow to bahut log pehente h.. hame kaise pata chale ga..

BC: ha madam sir.. or waise bhi ye bow thora ajeeb nahi h

CC: tum khud adimanav h.. tumko to sab ajeeb hi lagega..

All this while SS was silent and was lost in her thoughts..HM noticed

HM:Santosh sharma??  She said but she didn't hear that

KS:santuuuu...KS said in a loud voice shaking her as she was standing beside her

SS: ha ha ... kya hua??

KS:kaha gum ho

SS:madam mai ye soch rahi hu ki ye jo bow h.. wo zaroori thori h ki kisi admi ka hi ho .. ye kisi ladki ka bhi to ho sakta h..

KS:amma ladki lod aisa bow kahe lagayengi

SS:nahi madam..aisa bow to waiter's bhi use karte h

CC: waiter's kaise?

SS: ha cheete..ruk mai dekhati hu.. she took out her phone and some clicks she showed them this picture 👇

 she took out her phone and some clicks she showed them this picture 👇

She showed everyone

HM: haaa..ham to bhul hi gaye the ki waiter's bhi aise bows use karte h..aa KS us resort se sare CCTV footage mangvayiye or waha ke staff ke details or fir billu tum un sare staff members ki zaicha nikal kar hame denge..

All: kya nikalna h..???

HM:ZAICHA yani ki kundli nikal ni h..

All:ooo..

HM pov
Jab tak ham Anubhav se baat karte h..
POV end

She went to her cabin and called AS

Singh ENTERPRISES

As cabin he was engrossed in his laptop
AS phone rang.. the true caller showed the Name " Haseena Malik"
his expression changed a sudden smile came on his lips which vanished in an pulse, and eyebrows got scrunched.. he received the call

AS: hello

HM: hmmm.. hame tumse ek baat puchni thi..she said not giving much attention to his "hello"

AS : pucho

HM:uss raat tumhare or us ladki ke siwa or koi bhi tha kya..

AS: nabi to..

HM: the se soch kar bolo

AS: Nhi waha koi nahi thaa..lekin tum aisa kyu puch rahi ho...

HM:much nahi..None of your business.. she said rudely

AS: it's all my business sweetheart..

HM: shut up..

AS:sure loveee..he said teasing her..

She hanged up the call..

Arman was silent as he was also present in the cabin..

AR: yaar tu police ki help kyu le raha h.. you are enough to finish that bloody girl..

AS: pata nahi.. but I like this.. he said with a thoughtful smile

AR: ek Second.. sorry to say but kahin tujhe wo pasand to nahi arahi n..

The moment AR said pasand his smile vanished & he said looking at AR

AS: not possible.. wo meri dushman h meri.. How can like her

AR: accha dekh ke to nahi lag raha

AS glared him

AR:accha wo sab chor..What about our plan..

AS: wooo.. pehle ye sab khatam ho gane de..

AR: okkkay..

Mahila police thana

HM: SS kya Hua?? Apne hameed phone Kyu nahi kiyan..

SS: wo isliye madam sir ye jo number aapne mujhe diya h wo Yaha ka hai hi nahi..

HM: to fir kaha ka h

SS : madam sir ye number south (south India)ka h..

HM: what??

SS: ha MS.. or ye number Tamil Nadu ka h or usi rat iss number ne aise hi na Jane kitne logo ko missed calls diye h.. madam mujhe lagta h ko ye kisi ka prank h..

HM: hmmm..or kuch??

Ss: no ms

HM:ek second KS kaha hai...She asks noticing that everyone is present but KS is missing

KS: ham yaha h MS..she said while entering with a girl ( mark on her cheek as KS has slapped her)

HM:KS ye to..

kS:maya.. iss case ko sabse bari victim..

HM: ayia Miss maya kaha thi aap..

Maya: dekhiye aap log galat kar rahe h..

After some conversations Maya showed her real face and told them that she was anubhavs College mate and loved him but he denied.. and she proposes him 3 times on the 4 one he slapped her because she was trying to seduce him.. she was insulted and she did all this thing to get revenge from him..

At the End maya challenged MPT to prove him innocent only in 3 hours because after that they have to take him court..as she knew that CCTV of thana was not working..

"Manzoor h".. HM said with her world famous smile + a smirk in her eyes..

After 3 hours
In court

Judge: kay saboot h apke pas miss Malik

HM: saboot h your honour..ek aisa saboot jise duniya ki koi adalat galat nahi kaha sakti..she socking everyone except MPT members as the case was at the edge of falling..

HM: or wo saboot yaha h...........

To be continued

Sorry everyone for late update...
But because of final I am unable to write the story but I am trying my bestttttt...

Tata

Love you all 💖👀