Poornima ka chaand 🌕🌫

Let's continue...

A  room which was decorated  with rose petals and candles.. the roses spread unequaly on the floor.. A big bed in the centre covered with white bedsheet..the side table was decorated with candles who were giving yellowish aesthetic light and some rose petals beside them.. same decoration on the dressing table...

were a bride wearing a deep red wedding lehenga complementing her skin tone..hands adorned with red chura (Bengals)... the dark brown shade of henna..her skin shining in the yellow candle light.. hair line filled with vermilion and neck adorned with mungalsutra marking her as

             Haseena Anubhav Singh

Her eyes  were shining due to the tears present on the base of her eyes... she was standing blankly looking herself in the mirror..
                        Haseena Malik

The wedding was done now I am Haseena Anubhav Singh... All the rituals were done by Arman's  family..they were so sweet...

Right now I am in his ohh sorry our room..standing infront of the mirror it's our firstnight..till now I was just thinking that how playfull is my fate, Which never let's me hate him even doesn't allow me to love him ...

BUT I LOVE  HIM And today is my firstnight .. Once upon a time I had many dreams regarding my wedding my firstnight..but my destiny..*chuckled and wiped the tears*but now I have decided to let it go with the flow..because in all this drama..My Ishq is true...  my trance  was broken by the doors shutting sound.. I turned saw...My husband came and back hugged me..

HM pov end

''Bohot Khubsurat lag rahi h hamari jaan ekdaam aaj ke Poornima ke chand ki tarah  '' he whispered in his husky  voice intentionally touching her earlobe vanishing her thoughts.. she  lowered her eye lashes blushing..

'' sharmakar aap apne liye musibaat khari kar rahi h..Mrs Singh ''

'' ham nahi darte kisi musibaat se '' she said turning to him and encircling her hands around his neck

'' ham kaise bharose kare '' he said pulling her closer by her waist

'' azma kar dekh lijiye '' she almost whispered and stood on his toe..

the very next moment he sealed her lips by his..which soon turned into a passionate one... he was suking her lower lips she was doing the same but trying to match his speed.. he tried to enter in her mouth but she didn't let..

so his hands who were crassing her waist slowly held the end of the dori of her blouse..and in a swift motion he opened..and started crassing her back..she gasped..taking the advantage he entered in..exploring every corner of her mouth..

All this time they were twirling in the room when haseena's legs hit the bed and both fall on the bed... but our love birds were too busy in their kissing..who don't wanted to leave eachother..unwillingly broke the kiss for oxygen..

He looked at her. Her cheeks were as red as her lehenga..her plump lips..her chest doing ups and downs..her intoxicating sandalwood and rose fragrance were inviting him..a bit view of her cleavage were giving him a hard time to control his mainly hormones..

'' koi hamse musibat ki baat kar raha tha ... khud ki haalat dekhiye..'' she said teasingly..Unknown that she is pissing his beast side..

''Aap hame chunoti de rahi h''

''Kuch aisa hi samajhiye '' the moment she completed her sentence ''Ahhh'' she moaned as he bite her collarbone (abb please mat puchna ki jewellery kab nikali) ...

'' ye kya tha ''

''Musibaat ki shurwat.. be ready Mrs Singh..'' he winked at her

He hide his face in her crook.. started peppering kisses..she clutched his back..
Andddddd the night they become one by physically..the love and desire increased by the time..A cold wind intered the room blowing the candles off... now the only source of light was the Poornima ka chaand🌕...witnessing the love birds..~

------------

Sunlight was peeping through the window..The new couples were sleeping peacefully in each others embrace...

Anubhav woke first to see his wifey sleeping peacefully fully he smiled..he tucked the hair strand behind her ear..She snuggled more in him in sleep while tightening her grip around him .. he too tightened his grip around her bare waist and pulled her closer..

''Jaan uth jayiye '' he called her while crassing her waist to reduce the pain of her lower body..''umm'' she snuggled more '' jaan uthiye Subah hogaya h'' he said..'' Subah 4 baje to soye h..abhi hame sone dijiye n'' she said in a sleeping voice..''hmm..sojaiye..'' he agreed and he too slept...

After an hour haseena woke up..saw herself wrapped in her hubby's embrace securely..She blushed thinking about the last night... she looked up from his chest to his face..he was sleeping soundly..messy hair and the sun ray were making him looking uber cute.. by a little difficulty because of hight difference she kissed his forehead..

'' kitne pyare lagte h aap sote hue..ekdam hamare sapno ke Anu ki tarah..(The dream she used to see when they were in relationship ) aap jante nahi ki aap sote hue kitneeeee pyare lagte h..ye jo aapki lambi lambi nak  hai  n inhe ghichne ka hamara barso purana sapna h..or wo sapna ham aaj pura karenge..bas aap uth jayie..or ek or baat .. waise wo ham apko kabhi batayenge ki hame ne apko kiss *blushing* karna bahut pasand h..or'' cutt of by Mr hubby

''To kardigiye n'' she looked up to his face..his eyes were closed..

''Aap jage hue hai '' she asked suprised even embarrassed

'' jab aapne hamare matha chuma '' he said opening his eyes

'' aa wo '' she was unable to find words to save herself from the embarrassment..he

'' ..kijiye '' he said

''Kya ?''

''Wahi jo apko bahut pasand hai ''

'' hame k..kya pasand h'' she asked not looking in his eyes ... he flipped the position caging her b/w him and bed..

'' hame kiss karna '' he whispered huskily

'' nahi wo to..aa aap hatiye hame wo hame ni..niche jana h..  ha..hamari wo aaj pehli rasoi h..'' she fumbled due to the closeness as he cept his almost body weight on her..

'' ummhmm *denied* sabse pehle jo bola wo kijiye..anaytha ham karenge..or yaadi ham karenge to hame nahi lagta ki aap is kaksh se bahar ja payengi '' he said..she looked at him with flushed face..

'' dekhiye aap ai..aisa kuch bhi nahi kare..karenge..'' she said trying to make an eyes contact

''Ham karskte h..or uska sabse bara sabut h aapke sharir par hame diye hue nishan..'' he almost whispered fixing her hair strands behind her ears..she blushed hard..

''Aap aise sharma ti h to ham khud par kabu..'' before he could complete she pressed her lips on him '' ummm'' his words stopped at his tongue..she cupped his face by both her hands putting her upper arm on his shoulder...his both hands too got busy in crassing her back..their kiss turned into a passionate one.. because of the movements the blanket slipped half..but Anubhavs broad chest was covering haseena very well..her hair were spread all over the pillow..

Outside the clouds covered the sun giving privacy to the couples..⛅☁️..

-------------

Upcoming
A glimpse of Their wedded life❤🥀

Heyy lovelies this was an another part Poornima ka chaand of my story The Ishq: between An Angel and A devil..

hope u guys loved this part full of romance ( mujhe to likhte sharam hi aagayi🙈☺)..

actually guys..this story has few parts left to end..so be updated and don't forget to give your valuable feedback...

Tata

Love you all 💖👀