Gasss..

Namaskar Darshako
How r u all ...

Soo I really request you guys specifically my silent readers to vote..

Let's continue

_____

Continue from
HMs POV

Her words made me a little blush..
" Chaliye madam aab is chand ko Zamin par mera matlab h niche le chalte h " santu said to karu for taking me down Her words bring a small chuckle on my face" hnn chlo"karu said ..

We heeded towards the stairs leaving the room behind with my horrible past..we reached the stairs after few steps..The whole bungalow was decorated with yellow light looking to aesthetic ,lite coloured flowers, white and pink curtains..My eyes went on the guest and my dearest family everyone was busy looking at me Which made me a little nervous I took my gaze at the stairs avoiding any eye contact with anyone.. we reached down stairs..

Choti maa( Genda ) came to me with a wide smile she was wearing a purple readymade saree "meri bacchi " she said to me taking all my बलाएँ   ''bohot Khubsurat lag rahi hu '' she said putting kajal at the back of my ear.. I smiled.. And lifted my gaze to Samrudh who was already looking at me.. butttttt It made a little uncomfortable which I chosed to ignore..As he was the another guy who had the right to stare oh sorry see me..

I walked towards the stage..Samrudh forwarded his hand to me and I took it easy and held his hand..

HMs pov end

Samrudh pov..

I was sitting on the couples sofa which was only for me and haseena seeing the girls who were mostly wearing lehenga who were giving a good view of their waist..suddenly their was a silence in the hall it didn't took me time to understand that the bride is here .. I lifted my gaze at the upper end of the brownish stairs.. O shit I saw an Angel standing in front of me observing the hall her slim waist was a little visible from  her whitish lehenga and her navel too.. which were calling me  to bite them  ..  she lifted her eyelids down and started coming downstairs.. Every step which she was taking down her breasts were bouncing a little making her look more hott.. I just wanted to have her now only her plump lips were too much tempting...I just want one chance I  wanna touch every inch of her skin.. She will be the best prostitute I ever sold..

Samrudh pov end

He was thinking all these eyeing haseena with lust full eyes as he knew no body is noticing him.. Everyone was staring at HM...
Unaware of that a devil is reading his mind and gonna kill him mercilessly..

The moment he held haseena's hand he crossed the door of hell..

Both were standing on stage.. Everyone was praising the would be couples.. The photographers started taking their pictures.. SL pulled her closer by her side waist which made her uncomfortable but she didn't did anything as everyone was very happy..( This all got unnoticed by everyone leaving one who was  fuming in anger)

HMs Pov
After a good photo session which was only good for others as I was hell uncomfortable with him because I didn't gave anyone the right to touch me excluding my ex..

Aghhh why can't I forget him..

Samrudh's touch was made me uncomfortable but I have to make it  my habit as he will gain this right after our nikah.. My chain of thoughts broke when santu and Karishma came to me with the plate of rings.. I turned to him , he did the same..the slow music played in the background.."ye ligiye '' santu said to me passing me the ring..Karishma also passed the ring to Samrudh..After that the duo left the stage leaving us alone..My heart beat raced suddenly..

I don't know whyyy..

My heart was beating madly..he held my hand to proceed..My heart was giving competition to a mad horse.. sweat beads formed on my head..he lifted his another arm which was holding the ring..

And suddenly he stopped..I felt something I looked here and there..the hall started filling with smoke..

Ohh shit..what's that??

Everyone was hell confused..as they were just trying to understand what happened. Same as me... uncle started coughing followed by another guest and everyone started coughing badly including me and Samrudh..the whole hall was filled with gas... after few minutes I opened my eyes as I was too coughing I saw almost people lying unconsciously on the floor, Samrudh too...

My vision started getting blur I sat on the floor..till that time only I was a bit conscious everyone  was was lying on the floor.. my head hitted the floor..I was breathing heavily.. I heard some foot steps..one was approaching to me..I saw a dark aura..I couldn't see the face my vision was blur..the person slided his or her hand to my back which was touching the floor I just  felt being in air andddd.. The world around me went darkkkkk..

To be continued..

Heyyyy everyone .... Sorry for the short update but I wanted to maintain the suspense..

Do tell me in the comments that whom do you feel the Suspect...

Tata

Love you all 💖👀