Beast ..😈

Read the chapter taking time..there is more than something - something 😉 today.. Give your feedback..meko likhte likhte sharam 🙈aa gaya..pata nai ap logo ka kya hoga..

Singh Corporation

CEOs cabin

'' ye le '' Arman said giving Anubhav a file

'' ye kya h?'' Anubhav asked scrunching his eyebrows and opened the file

''Ye wo agreement h jispe Genda or Samrudh Ladkar ne sign kiya tha bhabhi ko lekar.. in short the Agreement papers''

'' magar ispe to jaa..*he paused realising what he was going to say*haseena ji ke bhi to hastaxar chayiye Honge n''

'' Genda ne le liye the ''

''Kaise !  Haseena ji to bina padhe koi bhi paper sign nahi karti ''

'' wo jis din hamne heart attack plan kiya tha usi din medical formalities ke papers me Genda ne mila diya tha is agreement ko... to shayad jald bazi me bhabhi ne kardiya hoga ''

''Hmmm..thik h'' Anubhav hummed''drawer me rakh de'' he added

'' yaha mat rakh '' Arman declined

'' kyu'' Anubhav asked scrunched his eyebrows

'' yaha kahi gum wum ho gaya to  , or waise bhi abhi Genda, Samrudh or bhabhi ke gayab hone ka case  band nahi hua h..to in sabuto ka yu khule me rakhna thik nai '' he said seriously

'' hmmm thikk h..ghar  me rakh dunga ga '' he said understandingly

'' waise Anubhav.. ye saari bate mujhe tujhe baatani pad rahi h.. tujhe ! Uske khopri khopri nahi khurafaat ka bhanndaar h...akhir dhyan kaha h apka'' Arman teased earning a deadly glare from Anubhav..

''Sorry '' Arman said and ran out..

In the evening

''To kaisa raha apka din'' Anubhav asked his wife coming inside the room

''Bohut boring..akele pak jate h ham...bahut miss karte h apko'' haseena said pouting

''Achaa '' he said coming towards her with a naughty thought

''Haa..har pal bas ye wish karte h ki kab sham hi or hamare dear patidev ghar laute ''she said sadly putting the safty pin of her pallu on the dressing  table..

She gasped as she felt his cold hands on her bare belly..He backhugged her..

''Anu'' her voice going weak under his touch..he slided her hair in her front to get a good view of her back..

His one  hand has perfectly held her waist to bely from left to right..now his another hand started crassing her back and in a swift he opened the dori..making her almost back visible..She closed her eyes..her one hand was on his his hand present on her belly and another one was clutching the saree..he started kissing her back and his hand were moving sensually on her body...he moved towards her neck..he pulled her more into him ..he started peppering wet kisses on her neck she titled her head giving him space...