~ Back to the den ~

Let's continue...

Haseena

Anubhav niche utaro ..Anubhav Singh put me down '' I shouted hitting his back..but It all went in vein he didn't even hissed..he stepped out of the plain..I cept on hitting him..I saw some airport and police officers, the passengers, and his bordygayurds there .. I was crying and screaming for help but no one did anything..everyone was bowing there heads..All the way from plain to the car I was crying...I am stuck with this beast..please god please mercy me..I want to go out of this devils hold..I wanna kill myself..the fear of him is engulfing me ... ohh god please save me ....

Haseena pov end

They reached the car and he made her sit on the passenger seat and after putting the seatbelt around her then he closed the door..she tried to open the belt but he glared at her..and came and took the driver seet..They headed towards the Mansion.. Haseena was crying profusely..

'' please..kyu kar rahe ho..why don't you leave me..'' she pleaded crying..His knuckles has turned white, jaw clenched, red eyes, his veins were popping out from his hands and neck..showing his anger..her heart shanked seeing him this angry..fear of him was engulfing her heart..

He ignored her every pleading

The cars entered a big iron gate..indicating that they are in the lion's den..haseena was crying uncontrollably requesting him for her freedom..but he was behaving like a deaf..his car stopped in front of the man gate..

Haseena POV

I clutched my kurti..he stepped out of the car and banged the door with a thud..he then opened my side door..my heart started pounding in my ribcage..

'' get down '' he said in his low dangerous vocal..I shook my head and said

''Pl  please  l..let me g..go..''I stammered while sobbing trying my luck but it died he opened my seatbelt..holding my wrist dragged me..

''Please anubhav ham kabhi.. aise nahi Karenge ..please anu.. '' My hot tears streamed down me eyes..his hold on my wrist was too tight that it was heating me..I was trying to free my hand but it all went in vain...he dragged through the stairs ,  corridor , to his room..entering in the room he threw my on the bed..his eyes were blood short red..I was feeling like dieing every second

'' how dare tried to betray me..huh '' he shouted at me..I flinched sitting on the bed crawling my legs clutching the bedsheet tightly..he bought a tool and sat infront of me ... he pulled me by my wrist..I was at the edge of the bed inches away from him..but I didn't dare to look into his hazel brown orbs who were now heated by red colour..tears continuously flowing from eyes

''Kya kami thi hamare pyar me.. I always loved you more than anything..then don't you love me ''

'' anu.. ha..hame hamari family ke p..pass jana h..'' gathering all my courage I spoke

''Kabhi bhi nahi..'' he whispered I looked in his eyes..pushing me back on the bed he roared '' chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.. tumhe yaha rehna hoga.. chahe apni marzi se ya zabardasti..you are mine.. and won't let you leave me '' he added

My heart shattered into millions of pieces..the person whom I loved from so many years..the person whom I loved from deep down my soul..has caged me..
''Kyu kar rahe ho ye sab ..tum to Nafrat karte the hamse..to kyu ye pyar ka dhong..akhir kyu..?''

'' ha karta tha mai tumse nafrat nafrat magar usse zayada pyar.. zindgi me pehli bar kisi ladki ki taraf hamara dhyan gaya..tumse had se zayada pyar karta hu..
Lekin hamari kismat kharab..jisse ham se zayada prem karte h..wo hamse zayada ek zameen ke tukre ko ehmiyat deti h__

'' zameen ka tukra nahi..desh h wo mera '' I shouted

''Or tum biwi ho meri..'' he roared back ''meri biwi *pointing his index finger towards him*meri biwi ho ... mai jo chahe karu..just remember one thing that you belong to me..yo belong to Anubhav Singh..you are Haseena Anubhav Singh..this your identity '' he shouted at me '' or aaj se tum wo karogi jo mai kabhi nahi chahta tha...you are not going to step out of this Mansion..you have to do every single choar of this house..my every need..my work will be done by you '' he added giving me a shock..

He knows very well that serving someone without my own consent is the thing which I hate the most..but why should I listen to him..

'' or agar mai na karu to'' I asked him back..standing in front of him ..he sat on the sofa like a king..having a evil smirk on his lips I scrunched my brows..I asked once again'' mai kyu Manu tumhari baat ''

''Don't you think that you took the decision very fast '' he said..I was about to reply him..but he switched on the TV..I turned my attention towards the screen..I was taken aback seeing the view.. ..my heart fell in pits  of my stomach.. I saw Samrudh Ladkar and his parents.. there hands tied in the metal chains.. there was only blood seemed at there body telling how brutally they were tortured..My eyes again filled with tears..Samrudh's both hands were burned..they were sitting on there knees..Did Anubhav killed them too??

I felt week on my knees..I sat on the floor..I turned my face looked at Anubhav..who was sitting like a king..a lone tear escaped from my eyes..Anubhav came to me..held me by my shoulder..and said wiping my cheeks by hi rough tumb
''Heyy..why are crying..aap rote nahi achi lagti Mrs Singh '' he is really good at changing mood

'' kyu kiya ye '' I almost whispered..I was feeling heavy on my heart.

'' kyunki usne meri haseena ko hath lagane ki galati ki ..he should get to know that you belong to my ..'' he said and lifted me up ..kept me at the bed..and he layed beside me..I was feeling my body numb..3 people who didn't have done anything were tortured because of me..he took me in his embrace..and snuggled in my neck..

''Now sleep..because you to so many works from tomorrow '' he whispered

For the first time I was not feeling peace in his arms..the place which was my favourite was giving me nothing then fear..

I hate you Anubhav Singh..I hate you..I hate myself for falling for you..

Karzdar rahunge ham us mehfil ke jis Mehfil me tera didar hua tha..

Kaise kehdo ki mohobbat nahi h tumse , itna dub gaye h khyalon me tere ,ke ab khushboo bhi sirf tumhari aati h hamse..🥀🍂

~🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀❤🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀~

Prem

     Or....!      

Tark

Kabhi nahi milte...! 

Hum tumhare h ye zid kaisi...                    
Hum tumhmre ho ye hak se kaho..                       🐾🕊

~🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀❤🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀~

So hey my dear roses...

Actually I wanted to tell..that this story is just a story..From my heart I will Never agree that Anubhav was a criminal..not at all...he was a soul which was different from anything in this world..

Tata

Love you all 💖👀