○~Duriyaan~○

Let's continue..

A month later..

It has been a month of their face off..the next day they had another fight in which haseena angrily yet Unknowingly said that she hates him and doesn't want to see his face anymore and she don't consider him as her husband...which he took seriously..he left for India that evening leaving her alone in lakshwadeep.. even haseena doesn't stoped him from leaving as she  was totally  in the influence of anger.. he said that he will never come to her till she herself with whole heart accepts him..haseena wasn't allowed to step out of the Mansion..the security has been tightened..

They miss each other a lot but no one calls.. they come online but no one massages..They were having a hard time to stay away from eachother..Anubhav used to do a lot of work to keep him busy and keep his soul away from her thoughts..At the Another side haseena too was doing all the choars by herself..does boxing in gym room..gardening..but these things were failed to keep them away from each others thoughts..

(Bold font for background music, Italic for their glimpses of their broken self, and italic + underlined font for flashback and memories)

Tasveer man main

Basi yaar ki

Tasvi padhi

Tere pyaar ki

Haseena took predator steps towards Anubhavs room with a little hope that when she will open the door he would be standing there with his evergreen charming smile ... she havn't went to his room from the day he left..Her trembling hands, moist eyes, pale face, dishevelled hair showed her broken condition..her anklets too were not creating that melodic tune which used to be there in mansion..
She opened his room..her heart sanked, tear rolled down her cheek finding nothing in the room..she harshly wiped the tear with the dorsal side of her hand..took step inside..his faint smell of cologne hit her nostrils..she closed her eyes inhaling the best fragrance and whispered ''अनु ''

Dil ye mera tere

Dil se ja mila hai

Rab se jisko manga

Tu vo sila hai

Their first meet when Anubhav was going to put his golgappe in his mouth but haseena bumped with his arm resulting the golgappe fall..
He bought the horse from the groom to take haseena to her destination..
When they held eachothers hand..

Taqdeer jabse

Tujhse judi hai

Jaam e mohhabbat

Zah e aashiqui hai

They were taking the vows around the agni kund ..

'' abb var vadhu ke mang me sindur bhare '' the priest said and Anubhav obbeyed

Him tying mangalsutr around his neck

Pucho na pucho na

Pucho na

Hum sataye hue hai

Sataye hue hai

Sataye hue hai

Anubhav was sitting in the bar ... his eyes were red with tears, hurt,and intoxication..his hair were messed up dark circles were clearly visible under his eyes..his veins were popping out of his hands and neck..he was drinking non stop from an hour as his almost daily routine..
Her words were echoing in his ears were she pour out her whole frustration and anger..he remember her eyes which were shedding tears yer the hurt expression was crystal clear in her eyes..hi was cursing himself for failing in taking care of his lady love..he failed in being a good husband..

Ye ishq tum na karna

Ye roag hi lagaye

Dafan khudh kare hai

Fir sokh bhi manaye

(In haseena's room)
Haseena threw the bedsheet from the bed ,threw everything which came in her her vision in her room..she broke the mirror..and with the thud on the floor
'' I hate myself for falling for you ''She screamed..her hysterical crying sound was echoing in the empty Mansion..

Ye ishq tum na karna

Ye roag hi lagaye

Dafan khudh kare hai

Fir sokh bhi manaye

Fir sokh bhi manaye

Anubhav shot every vase , sofa ,tv , everything , till his way from entering the mansion to his room were he threw the gun on the mirror resulting it to shatter into pieces just like his heart...he sat on the floor while his back rested at the bed..
'' kya galati thi hamari..kyu liya apne aisa haseena..bas prem hi to kiya tha '' he cried

Aashikon ke dil main

Ye aas bhi lagaye

Aashikon ke dil main

Ye aas bhi lagaye

'' kash sab kuch theek ho pata '' they mumbled

Fir aas ko bujhake

Ye aag bhi lagaye

Fir aas ko bujhake

Ye aag bhi lagaye

''अनु ''

''प्रीये ''

Kaise ho sukriyaan

Mujhko jo chun liya

Haale dil na keh sake

Tum ne to sun liya

Keh de mohabbat

Ko pura kiya

Dard dil ka leke

Dil de diya

Their unofficial chai date ... his compliment, him adorning her while she was changing tier, her smiling looking at him who was talking the poor kids to by them ice cream, him asking her to open her hair ''waise ap khule balo me acchi lagti h''
a crimson blush crept her cheeks at his compliment..

Ye ishq tum na karna

Ye roag hi lagaye

Dafan khudh kare hai

Fir sokh bhi manaye

His broken state in the jail..the sleepless nights..him torturing himself to forget the inner pain..
After leaving her at their engagement his every tissue of his body thinking about her state..

Her broken heart when she got to know that her Anubhav is not in the favour of country..
Her stressed situation when he left her at engagement..

Aashikon ke dil main

Ye aas bhi lagaye

Fir aas ko bujhake

Ye aag bhi lagaye

Anubhav and Haseena both lying on the grass in their garden..tears were flowing form their eyes..but face had nothing they were emotion less..the moonlight was only source of light.. the moon who has witnessed their happy moments too felt sad seeing the couples separate..so the moon too hide himself in the clouds..

Fir aas ko bujhake

Ye aag bhi lagaye....🥀😫

--------

Sorry roses for such a late update...hope you guys liked it..do vote and give your feedback in comments section..

Well I have updated the description of the book..please go and check on it..

Sorry for geometrical mistakes..

Tata

Love you all 💖👀