5.

Believe in yourself or no one else will.
- season 2 episode 4 The clone wars

     It didn't take me long to be able to meditate again

     It didn't take me long to be able to meditate again. Especially with the help of Anakin. Master Yoda helped a lot too seeing as Anakin couldn't be with me during mine and Master Yoda's lesson. It had been a couple of weeks since I first arrived and Anakin had left for a mission so I haven't seen him
since last week before he left.

He said the mission shouldn't take long so I hoped he would be back soon. I missed talking to him. Although, it had gave me and Master Yoda time to really focus on my training. Some days, we spent meditating and the others we spent the time working on my lightsaber skills or using the force.

That's what we are doing now. "You got to be kidding me" I say looking at him reading my eyebrows. "That, I am not, my padawan" he says with a slow nod. We stood in the training room. I looked over all the weights on the opposite side of the room. "You want me to lift those. While I do a one hand handstand." I point to the pile of weights. He's crazy.

"Do not doubt yourself, My padawan. You can do it" he says in a calm voice. I look over him like he's crazy but he only stares back at me. I sigh knowing he's not gonna let me out of this.

Okay, easy, just get into a handstand. That part is easy. I try to convince myself but it doesn't work. Either way I put my hands on the ground and kick my feet up getting into a handstand. I use my stomach muscles and arm muscles to steady myself.

I take a second to make sure I have my balance. Okay, now I just need to lift my other hand. I slowly shift my weight onto one of my hands. I slowly begin to lift my hand that didn't have the weight on it. I felt my balance move and I had to fight harder to keep my feet upright. I wobble slightly but my hand was now completely off the ground. I hold out my hand to my side slightly and balanced myself better.

"Good. Now lift the weights" he says calming watching me as I held my balance. I force myself to concentrate on picking up the weights with the force. It took a second and I began to grow worried but I was relieved once they slowly came off the ground and into the air.

"Good, keep them up" Yoda says watching me carefully. He kept saying I was strong with the force. He had yet to tell me how strong. He left that bit a mystery. Riddles. I'm telling you he talks in riddles. I do as he says and concentrate on keeping them up in the air. I was distracted my the weight being put on one of my feet in the air.

"Wow, hey, hey, what are you doing?" I asked quickly starting to get nervous. I can't see him. Nor can I see what he's doing. If I turn my head I'll fall. "Focus" he said from above me. I had to fight the urge to look up but when more weight was put on I had to fight with my balance for a second. I quickly balanced myself out again.

The weights were still in the air so I take that as a good sign. "Trust yourself, My Padawan. Never doubt yourself, in battle that could get you killed" he says. I don't respond as I keep the weights up. "Can I drop them now?" I ask hoping this was the end of this.