25.

"When destiny calls, the chosen have no choice"
-season 4 episode 1

"When destiny calls, the chosen have no choice"-season 4 episode 1

A couple months ago...

"The girl, is she important?" He asked me.

"Yes, more so than anyone realizes. If she finds out who she is... who she truly is... there will be no where to hide"

"A girl at the edge of the world is the least of our concerns" he says looking into space.

"That girl... alone in the world... such a terrible thing"

     "What was that!?" Obi-wan yelled at the two of us we were fully up in the air

     "What was that!?" Obi-wan yelled at the two of us we were fully up in the air. I attempted to steady my breathing. I was still wrapped in Anakin's arms as he never let go of his grip, nor did I try to get out of it. After a few seconds to calm down Anakin slowly let go of me. I looked up at him and smiled.

     Only Anakin's face held a scowl "Why would you do that?" Anakin asked with a frustrated tone. Obi-wan still stood watching me waiting for an answer. "I had no other choice" I say to Anakin, but he only scoffs. "You nearly got yourself killed" he points out.

     I quickly shut my mouth before I said anything else. He was right. I put my life in danger. If he did the same, I would probably have the same reaction. I sigh and nod my head in understanding "I'm sorry" I say genuinely.

     Anakin looked at me for a moment almost as if he was deciding if he should believe me or not. To show I am in fact not lying I opened up my mind to him. I knew he could feel that I was sorry. "Hmm..promise me not to do that again" he said sternly.

     Obi-wan stood watching us with a confused look on his face from his conversation. "I promise" I say to Anakin and he slowly nods. Suddenly shots started coming towards us. "Hold on!" Obi-wan yelled.