10. Eyes

Minho's POV

Hyunjin looked up at me anxiously, his eyes locked on mine widely.

It was everyone's eyes on us, it had to be.

Hyunjin was popular, he was used to being stared at, looked at, watched, but right now, it seemed to be what he feared most.

So, I stood up from my chair.

"Attention everyone, I'll take care of this situation, and you should go back to as you were before this happened, I'm heading to the nurse with Hyunjin."

There was low responses of "Yes class president" before I followed up,

"Whoever gets chosen to do attendance, mark us both here and make the teacher aware of why we aren't in class in the time that we will be gone, now if you'll excuse me, I've got a job to do and a classmate to help."

Once again hushed responses went throughout the class and I turned to help Hyunjin up.

Hyunjin's POV

Minho's voice held authority and sterness as he stood up, getting the attention of the whole class, even before he made his announcement.

But after the announcement, the other students in the class turned away from us and went about their business.

He helped me off the floor and onto my feet, and asked if I was okay again before we started walking to the nurses office.

I felt their eyes on me, all of the students from our class, all of the students in the hallway as we walked out of the class.

I felt all of their stares, but I was only focused on the back of my class president, Lee Minho.