26. Apologies

Minho's POV

The teacher apologized and left the room, seeing off the students that stood out in the hallway after leaving.

Hyunjin was in Felix's arms, crying.

Everyone was watching on, some looking to scared to even move.

I could see a few students hesitating.

I wasn't sure if it was on their decision to leave, stay still, or comfort Hyunjin, but their faces said it all.

I feel like if they'd moved even an inch, they'd get their asses handed to them by Felix.

The teacher walked back into the room with 5 out of the 9 girls that left the room.

The 4 other girls could be seen walking down the hallway and out of the dance major's building.

"If the tension in this room wasn't so bad, I probably would've been happier to announce the next dance assignment."

"But, alas, there's a few girls here that'd like to apologize to Hyunjin on behalf on their actions, and I also would like to apologize for pushing the matter at hand aside, so I'm sorry."

The teacher, and the 5 girls bowed in apology and Hyunjin nodded shakily while sniffling, still looking sad.

Felix held Hyunjin in his arms, his eyes piercing through the now calm room in warning.

I was rather happy about the fact that Felix scared them all so much.

"So, now that that's been cleared up, I'd like to talk about your next assignment."

The teacher broke the silence, bringing everyone's attention to him.

"We'll be having a scout come from one of the most prestigious dance schools arriving here in a little over a half month or so, you guys will be assigned partners, and you can't complain about who you are stuck with, of course... there's going to a be a group of three that is singled out from the rest of the duo groups, because of the few girls that have left the class..."

Not good...