18. Part Taken

Hyunjin's POV

After dance class ended and everyone went home, I was stuck thinking about this Lee Know guy.

He stole Minho's spot, well, not intentionally, but still...

When I got to school the next day and to my first class, I ran over to Minho's desk.

"Minho, hey! I'm sorry you couldn't get into dance class with me, this guy named Lee Know took your spot."

Minho looked at me confused.

"But Hyunjin I-"

The sound of a locker door being slammed was heard from the hallway, along with the sound of yelling.

Students from our class ran out to see the commotion.

I had joined Minho after he rushed out, wanting to listen to what he hadn't finished saying.

"YOU FUCKER!"

That alone broke my train of thought as I looked at the scene before me.

It was Yang Jeongin, beating up my ex boyfriend.

Felix was trying to hold Jeongin back but as he locked eyes with me, he let Jeongin go.

My ex bestfriend, was stood beside my ex, shaking in fear, and I stared, not believing what I was seeing.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TRY TO FLIRT WITH MY BOYFRIEND WHEN I'M RIGHT BESIDE HIM?!"

I gasped, hearing Jeongin's words.

My ex had tried to flirt with Felix.

"NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU CHEAT ON MY BOYFRIENDS BEST FRIEND NOT EVEN A FULL FUCKING DAY BEFORE ?! YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!"

I stepped back, stumbling and tripping over other people's feet.

But before I could get away fast enough, I heard a bang and another voice.

"YOU, YES ESPECIALLY YOU, YOU ARE THE MOST DESPICABLE OF ALL, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

It was Felix and he was pissed.