19. Anger

Hyunjin's POV

I had never seen Felix so angry before, it made me so shocked that all I could do was stand there as my best friend yelled at my ex-bestfriend.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and a voice call out to me.

It was Han, my childhood friend.

"Come on, you don't have to see this, Minho and Channie hyung will take care of it."

I let out a dry sob as I shakily nodded in response, only now noticing Changbin standing behind him.

Changbin is also one of my childhood friends, and his boyfriend Seungmin was not to far behind him.

"Yeah, you don't have to see this, though you might wanna grab Felix, cause I don't think Chan or Minho will be able to get him to calm down."

I let out a shaky sigh as I nodded preparing myself to push through the troublesome crowd watching on as the scene unfolded.

Chan and Minho were struggling to pull Jeongin off my ex, and I wouldn't blame them, the strength he has is unimaginable.

But, I only knew that because of Felix.

Speaking of the little sunshine...

"Felix !"

I called out to him and I pushed through the crowd, grabbing onto his arm just as he ripped open my ex-bestfriends shirt.

And also pulled his hair-

"Felix, stop."

He whipped his head around to look at me and his eyes were gleaming dangerously.

I pulled his hand away from my ex-bestfriends hair, untangling Felix's fingers from it and pulling his hand into mine as I pulled him away from the fight.

That was until I realized Felix still had his other hand wrapped around the back of my ex-bestfriends shirt.

I sighed, grabbing his hand and also taking that one in my hand.

I lead him over to our other friends, well, except for Chan, Minho, and Jeongin...

Because, they still haven't gotten Jeongin away from my ex- they might actually need security for that...

But, er....um, we don't need to talk about that.

Maybe...maybe. Yeah, possibly, who knows...?