16. Introduction

Hyunjin's POV

Everyone in the class was either sitting or standing with their back towards one of the many glass mirrors.

Me and Felix were practicing or dance, only using our arms and hands so we wouldn't hit or kick anyone.

But then, after waiting for a while for our dance teacher to come in, he came in, with his apprentice/dance teacher in training behind him, and behind her, was a new face, a handsome one, might I add.

It seemed that that's why it had taken the teacher some extra time to get here.

"Alright class, today we've got a new arrival, if you hadn't noticed."

He pushed the new student forwards gently with a hand behind the new students back.

"This is Lee Know, he's the new student, and the last entry for the last spot in the dance class, please treat him kindly."

Fuck... Lee Know, you stole Minho's spot...

I didn't know if I should feel angry or not, so I just stood there, with an equally as shocked Felix.

Felix had been the only other person to know Minho was supposed to join the dance class today.

Me and Felix locked eyes for a second, before looking at the new student, Lee Know.

But, what I didn't or more like, hadn't expected, was for Lee Know to already have his eyes on me.

Just who the fuck is this guy ???