28. I Can Be Your Best Man

Hyunjin's POV

After Chan and Han had left with Yeonjun and Soobin, the others and I sat in a short moment of silence, thinking of what to do.

"We can come up with a choreography next class, it's gonna be time to go soon."

Everyone nodded, Seungmin and Changbin walking over to SeongHwa and Hongjoong and talking excitedly before rushing over with the pair.

"We'd like to go with them i-if that's okay with you guys, I-I know we just joined a-and were supposed to team up with you guys, along with Chan hyung and Han, but... can we ?"

Minho's POV

I watched with a small smile as Hyunjin nudge the pair into the direction of Hongjoong and SeongHwa.

"Go on, it's fine! We've still got Lee Know, Felix, Jeongin and I!"

Hyunjin was smiling for the first time in a while, a giggle slipping from his lips as Seungmin squealed and ran towards the two, hugging the pair excitedly.

"I think he loves them more than me."

Changbin said softly, a smile on his face as he walked off.

"I doubt it!"

Felix called after him, tapping against the same finger Seungmin had a promise ring on.

"You've been married to him since elementary school! I'd know, I was the maid of honor!"

I giggled out, seeing Changbin's cheeks flush red as he ran his hand through his hair, his promise ring sparkling under the lights of the dance room.

"Lowkey feeling offended as the best man, had the biggest crushes on both of them until I met Jeongin in middle school, those lucky fucks got to each other first."

Felix whispered sassily, pulling a laugh from our small group of four.

"It's okay babe, you've got me now."

Jeongin whispered, kissing felix on the top of his head.

"I know, but if I'm not the best man by their actual wedding, I'm gonna crash the wedding even if I'm invited, gonna make a scene and everything."

Hyunjin laughed loudly, leaning onto Jeongin for support as he nearly fell over.

The dance class held less tension today, everyone had smiles on their faces as they heard Hyunjin laugh.

Well, there's that and the fact that Felix wasn't watching everyone like a hawk.

"Let's hope they don't crash our wedding as revenge then."

Jeongin voiced, making Felix's face change to the brightest shade of red I have ever seen him turn.