25. Leave

Minho's POV

The teacher stepped into the room, and the silence felt as if it was sliced in half.

Well, that's a lie, it was still dead fucking silent, but at least the tension broke, barely, but it broke.

The teachers eyes on our little quartet made me gulp.

My throat felt tight and I felt my hands get clammy, sweaty, and itchy all at once.

"So, before anyone brings up anything from yesterday, let me just say, I don't give a fuck about any of it, and if you try to ruin their rolls in this class as my students, I'll remove you from this class instead."

Everyone's faces that were reflected on the mirror held dread, shock, and disbelief.

Hyunjin's face was sorrowful, he was looking down at the ground, not meeting anyones eyes in the mirror.

Felix, well he looked sorrowful, yet pissed off at the same time, glaring into the mirror until everyone else looked away from Hyunjin in fear.

Jeongin, he looked bored, tired almost, but he was listening, as he leaned against Felix's leg, arms now wrapped it.

The teacher cleared his throat.

"If you don't like that, please step out of the class, and I'll speak to you later, or better yet, head to the office and tell them you're quitting."

5 students got up and left the classroom, 5 girls.

Slowly followed by another girl...

"Anyone else ?"

3 more girls ran out.

Some students looked hesitant.

Then, within the silence, there was a sniffles, followed by a sob.

In the mirror, I saw everyone's head snap towards the sound, before I myself turned my head.

Then I heard hushed whispers from Felix, and Jeongin got up from the floor too, joining in on the whispering.

Hyunjin was crying, the skin at the corner of his eyes a bright pink and his cheeks flushed and puffy, wet with tears.

It seemed that everyone leaving the roof really got to him, it made me sad, he shouldn't have to feel hurt over people being damn scaredy cats.

In fact, he deserved a big hug.

Which, Felix was already doing.

If looks could kill everyone would be dead, Felix had his head on top of Hyunjin's shoulder, peaking over it, a heavy and intense glare taking over his face.