29. Mirrors

(Just choreography things ;] )

Hyunjin's POV

The mood for dance class wasn't as tense and everyone was practicing with their hearts alight.

I know, sounds dramatic right ? No but really, the mood in the room was serious, yet light and you can see the passion and fire in everyone's eyes.

Currently, I was uh... in a bit of a intimate position.

The choreography wasn't fully put together yet, bits and pieces coming to us as the class went on.

But, the bit that we were practicing right now, well... I might like it a little to much.

My back was flush to Lee Know's chest, his hand placed right on my abdomen, my turtle neck halter top stopping just below my chest, so his hand was against bare skin.

The warmth from his hand sent tingles up my spine, his focused look in the mirror making me melt into him further.

Jeongin was staring at me with an all to knowing look as he had Felix in the same position.

One foot on the ground and another stretched up and out into the air, leaving me breathless and Lee Know's other hand grabbed onto the hand the was tangled into his hair.

All for the choreography and I was falling to pieces right in front of the mirror.

Then, I was spun out of his arms carefully, mine and Felix's hands interlocking as we met in the middle, locking our arms with each other before letting them go and reaching out for our partners, taking turns trying to push forward in different directions.

Then, our partners would reach out for us and pull us from each other, only to spin us into their arms and into their chests, back flush to chest once again.

Then, Lee Know let his hand drift down to one of my legs, letting his hand trace beneath my leg, gently pushing it up into the air.

Taking my hand gently while holding onto my ankle, I pulled away from his chest, still holding onto his hand, my other foot pushed out and I spun forward, back into the direction of Felix and Jeongin.

With his hand still on my ankle he pushed up gently and I let my body lean over as I let a hand slide over his torso and held onto his shirt.

Until my leg was up in the air and the other on the ground doing a vertical split.

Then I lowered my leg that was up in the air down to touch the arm that was outstretched, before spinning out to Felix again, letting our hands meet and pressing our backs together gently.

We let out exhausted breaths, slumbing down to the floor in that position, dropping into the splits before being pulled up by our partners.

"That was a good run through, next class we can add more."

Felix spoke, breathing harshly as he pushed the words out.

"Jeongin and Lee Know need more moves, I felt like they looked more like assistants than partners."

I nodded as Felix continued, dtinking from my water bottle that Lee Know brought over.

_________________________________________

(A/N: This chapters is a little short, and I'm sorry if the writing for the choreography don't make sense, but yeah it's the best I could as I'm not a professional dancer myself I don't know any technical/specific terms for the bits I wrote of the dance)