Chapter 13: How To PvE

While I did sit down by the bonfire I decided against spending my souls on leveling up for now as I wanted some goods from the undead merchant who should be around here somewhere. Though while I was resting my instincts warned me so leaned backward.

*Swish!*

And narrowly dodged the crossbow bolt.

Bastard.

I'm sitting at a bonfire yknow? The ceasefire zone? Do you not even have the slightest shred of decency?

Whelp guess it's up to me to teach you some then.

I got up and approached the hollow casually. Dodging another bolt I knocked the crossbow off his hands. When he brought out his shortsword I too threw that off the tower. Then I delivered an uppercut which knocked his helmet off. After that I started wailing on the poor fella.

*Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Stab!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Crush!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Stab!* *Smack!* *Smack!*...

I kept beating on him like he was a sack of meat with my bare hands. And when he was near death I forced one of my estus down his throat and then continued showering him with blows. Some of his friends approached me but I swiftly dispatched them.

< Your skill { Boxing lv.4 } has leveled up! >

< { Boxing lv.4 } -> { Boxing lv.5 } >

By the time I ran out of estus my boxing skill had actually leveled up to my pleasant surprise. After it ran out I just pushed him off the tower. After that, I went back to my bonfire and refilled my flasks. But it had seemed like the dumbass hadn't learned his lesson.

[BONFIRE KINDLED]

*Smack!*

*Smack!*

*SMACK!*

*SMACK!!!*

...

[You have acquired:

2xLight Crossbow

2xHollow Soldier Helm

2xHollow Soldier Armor

1xHollow Soldier Waistcloth

4xTitanite Shard

1x longsword]