02

✮✮✮

mkemery:

youll never guess what kind of haircut this like 11 year old boy came in and asked for omfg

like usually i dont make fun of what people ask for but holyyy
it was terrible

idk why his mom allowed it, think she wants him to suffer

invisisaac:

LMFAOOO 

was it some sort of mohawk 

please tell me it was

those things are hideous asf 

probably close to it but somehow worseit was like short towards the bottom of his head and longer at the top..like a peakaboo haircut his mom was so happy for him to be getting this i hope to god she did not force him to get this because lordd did she just begin his downfall...

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY gsjdnhglangshe just put some curse on that poor childhe's gonna come home crying daily LMFAO

✮✮✮

The two continued to talk until Isaac had to go because he was starting to stream more often. Emery knew about his channel because she had been there when he started it and was always his biggest supporter. She was always in chat talking to him and interacting with those who came to know her for being one of his closest friends.

Sometimes she would mod in chat but only when she felt like it as he had other mods who were much better at their job. She mainly stayed for him, enjoying every second of his stream no matter the stupidity of it. 

Today's stream was especially stupid because him and a bunch of his friends decided it would be a good idea to get drunk while playing a driving simulator. 

That stream did not last that long seeing as everyone decided to just full send and drink way too much within the first hour of the stream that it made it difficult to do simple things in the game.

Watching until the end when Isaac was saying his goodbyes to his stream, she decided to text him.

mkemery:

yo bro i have no clue if you'll get this at all tn considering everything that just happened, but i just wanted to let you know that was a good stream! it was fun, besides the part where yalls dumbasses decided to take a shot every sub you got...

if ur seeing this when you wake up u best be on ur way to the kitchen to get some water and advil...

✮✮✮

invisisaac:

good thing half of mine weren't even real..

no way I would take that many shots are you crazy em???

hey yk you can never be too sure in this world,.... at least I cared enough to text you

that is true I suppose....

anyways idk what I'm going to do today.. there's no filming going on and I don't have a video I need to edit so I'm lost