05

✮✮✮

On any regular night Isaac would have been at his desk editing or doing something to help his career. But tonight he finds himself in a club, trying to rid himself of something he doesn't even know is there.

This far into the night he is already 6 drinks in. No he has not had a single sip of water because that's for pussies. He can handle his alcohol pretty well in his eyes.

That is until this next drink he orders. He specifically asked for the strongest one and while the bartender looked at him funnily she complied.

Next thing he knew he was outside the bar sitting on the ground pulling his phone out. That was when the alcohol got to him. The first person he went to text was Emery. Something about that night made him want to text her more than he ever has wanted to.

✮✮✮

invisisaac:

hiii em how are you this fine evening

im like talking to some girla nd she sort of remonds me of oyou

youtwo actually look a like lol maybe thats why

what if it was acftually you and i just didnt knos hahah

that would be crayz wouldnt it

in ahvign a fun time right now i hope y ou are aswell

✮✮✮

As much as he hated to admit he was much too aware of his situation after that. It almost cleared his mind, a weight off his chest in a way.

He knew he had to get home somehow so he decided to call his friend Nick to come pick him up.

Although Nick wasn't too happy about him being out alone getting drunk he knew he had to get him home safe so that's what he did.

When Isaac was in the car he decided to open his phone once again, maybe he was going to drunk text someone else, he wasn't sure because once he saw one girls name in his notifications the world stopped.

He opened her messages as quickly as he could. Alarming Nick because he had never seen Isaac move as fast as he did, especially drunk.

✮✮✮

mkemery:

yo dude are you okay?? are you at least at home like a party or something?

i was having a decent time before this but im worried now. please text me back when you can.

✮✮✮

Isaac's eyes had lit up tremendously as he froze and dropped his phone. Not caring enough to get it he left his phone open to their messages until they had made it to their house.

Nick had to get out and go get Yumi from inside to help carry Isaac's helpless self inside. After they had gotten him inside Yumi went out to close the door and lock the car, but he saw Isaac's phone and got it.

Yumi didn't know what to do but he knew he shouldn't let this girl be left on seen. Isaac had told the group very few things about this girl but from what he shared it seemed like the two were very close and cared deeply for each other. As he could see from her messages which were quite concerned for Isaac.