04

✮✮✮

mkemery: went on a walk :)

jacobbyrns: who took this pic??? 🤔
⤿mkemery: youuu!!!!

babybri: aww the way you look at him, happy for you queen
⤿mkemery: love you girly🫶

invisisaac: ok but who chose the fit??? 🤔🤔
⤿mkemery: you did....😬

✮✮✮

As soon as she got home she went to text Isaac about her date as she said she would.

mkemery:

broo he was so sweet I was scared for no reason

I think we might be 4lifers fr

invisisaac:

sorry cant talk, recording.

✮✮✮

Well that was odd, she thinks to herself. Usually he will still respond, he just misses out on a few things that happen in his recording. Maybe it is just an important recording and he has to be present for the entire thing.

Whatever it was, wasn't normal. That's not the Isaac she has been friends with for nearly a decade.

Putting that interaction to the side, shes's excited for the day. Her and Jacob planned to picnic in a park today and she has been nonstop moving about her apartment.

So far she has watered her plants, cleaned every corner possible, rearranged her living room, and organized her dishes. No she wasn't nervous, why would she be?

There is now 20 minutes til her hangout with Jacob and she has just now started getting ready. She went for a more comfy and laid back vibe because it was only a park, nobody was going to pay much attention to her.

Her makeup was also on the "lazy" side, she went more natural. Picnic's were her favorite thing to do so she made sure she was going to be comfortable during it.

✮✮✮

jacob !

hii emeryyyy are you ready for today?

I am actually! just left my apartment :)

oo that's perfect, I left a little early to get a good spot and set some things up, hope you don't mind