12

✮✮✮

To say Emery was shocked was an understatement. As soon as he had sent his address Emery recognized the street, she had been there before. Unbeknownst to the two, they had lived in the same town the entire time.

✮✮✮

"Hello?" Isaac questions, wondering why Emery wanted him to call her.

"Hey! So, funny story right, pretty sure we live in the same town."

There was a moment of silence before Isaac spoke up "Wait, you're not fucking with me right? You live in Houston?"

"YES."

"Oh my god, so you're telling me we could've bumped into one another before?"

"Yeah, like there's a high chance we did one day and I just don't remember it."

"Dude this is fucking crazy, I gotta tell Yumi" Emery can hear the excitement in his voice as he opens his door leaving for Yumi's room.

Emery hears knocking then a faint "who is it" coming from Isaac's end of the call.

"Yo, it's me, open up." Isaac tells Yumi. The opening of the door is heard through the phone and Isaac instantly starts explaining.

"Guess what we just found out" Isaac is talking to Yumi this time.

"We? Who you and Emery?"

"Yeah, she's on the phone, we literally JUST found out too"

"Oh. Hi Emery." Yumi says hoping she can hear him.

"Hey!!! You're gonna be shocked when he tells you just wait"

"Okay so, we were talking earlier about us meeting yeah? I sent her our address so she could know where to plan her choice of travel around and then she's like 'is that for real your address' i think she's dumb, no offense, and im like 'yeah why would i lie' then she tells me to call her and that's why were here. As soon as she answers she tells me she ALSO lives in Houston."

"NO WAY WHAT"

"YEAH that's what i said" Emery butts in.

"Anyways, i just wanted to tell you since you are invested"

"imagine if yall passed each other somewhere before and didn't know it, that's kinda cool" Yumi says.

✮✮✮

When they had ended the call Emery just sat in silence for a good 10 minutes. They were so close and hadn't known it. They were also supposed to meet in basically a day.

Luckily for Emery she had packed everything needed. Which included at least 4 days worth of clothing, two pairs of shoes, and her toiletries, etc. She wasn't sure how long Isaac wanted her to stay so she brought extra clothes. Anyways, it wasn't like she lived across the country and going to her house to get something would be difficult.

It's taken her some time to process but she likes knowing he hasn't been far away. It's like they've been close emotionally and physically. Both which took them a while to figure out.

✮✮✮

shortest chapter yet but i'm saving it for the next chapter ;)

if i were to make another fic would you rather it be about larry or yumi? 

(I have one planned for both, just a matter of who comes first)