15

✮✮✮

As Emery awoke she noticed that Isaac's arm was wrapped around her hip and smiled at the sight. She swiftly slid it off of her and crawled out of bed, trying her hardest to not wake up the sleeping man but failing.

Turning around at the sound of a groan she saw Isaac sitting upright in bed giving her a perplexed look.

"Are you seriously up right now? What time even is it?" He rubs his eyes in hopes it'll wake him up a bit more.

"It's like noon dude, we overslept, plus your loud ass friends are doing god knows what downstairs." She deadpanned.

"Oh, oops. Sorry about that"

"Not your fault silly" She walked off to the bathroom leaving Isaac in his room alone.

He took this time to get dressed, or at least make himself look presentable.

✮✮✮

The two were headed downstairs when they were met with greetings from everybody sitting at the kitchen counter.

"Nice of yall to finally meet us!" Nick says while the others throw in words of agreement.

"How the hell are any of yall up right now? This is strange." Isaac says walking to the fridge grabbing a drink for the two of them.

"We have a plan, would you like to know?" Tanner asks.

Emery looks up at Isaac questionably. "Do we trust them?"

He nods his head and replies to Tanner. "You're wording this like you're John Kramer, what are you planning on doing?"

"We just wanted to go out to an art exhibit! Like all of us, even Emery can come! Just something fun to do so we're not all cramped up inside the house, especially her." He looks at Emery when he says that.

"Oh how nice and thoughtful..?"

"Yep! Thank Larry he found this place, he's weirdly into art stuff.."

"Don't say that like it's a bad thing man!" Larry butts in.

"Okay well what time are we supposed to be there by?" Isaac asks.

"About 2... and its 30 minutes away..." Nick responds.

"DUDE ITS 1 RIGHT NOW??"

"Yeah so better go get dressed..." Yumi adds.

"Fuck yall having to do this shit so early. Inconsiderate really."

✮✮✮

Both of them quickly went back into Isaac's room, rummaging for any good looking clothes to wear.

Emery had brought nothing but one good pair of shorts and a few sets of pajamas. There wasn't really a "going outside top" in her possession at the moment so she had the bright idea to steal one of Isaac's.

Isaac had taken his clothes to the bathroom giving Emery his room to get ready in and she had freedom to look through and find a shirt. Settling for one that looked the smallest, still being a good bit oversized on her figure.

She quickly pulled it over her head before knocking on the bathroom door asking if he was done because she needed to use the mirror.

"Are you decent? Like can i come in i need to do my makeup real quick." She asks.

"Yeah hold up" She can hear shuffling before he opens the door.