09

✮✮✮

Breaking up with Jacob may have helped Emery realize the things she had been missing. Although they hadn't dated but a mere three months there was a lot wrong with him, she just now realized it.

He would always act weird while they were out in public, trying his best to keep her out of sight of any man around them. She just thought he was protecting her from weirdos, but in reality he was making sure they didn't take one look at her.

Jacob was also super controlling over what she wore, whether she was with him or not, she wasn't allowed to wear shorts that were above her finger tips or tank tops. It reminded her of a school's dress code.

✮✮✮

For the next month Emery and Isaac would begin to get closer than ever. Something had changed between the two. Both noticed but were hesitant to mention it in fear it was in their head.

Neither had mentioned a special someone in their life until Isaac's stream that night.

He was doing another drinking stream this time they were chilling playing a Minecraft server with all his friends. They had donations turned on and really high ones would do stuff to do them in game, they made it that way so their experience wouldn't be constantly ruined.

After about an hour and a half of this a few people left the game to do other stuff or sleep. Isaac and Yumi had stayed on to build a town sort of thing.

Yumi had brought up the idea of doing a QnA. Viewers would donate five dollars to ask a question. This was good for about ten minutes as people were just asking basic questions. Then somebody asked a weirdly specific question.

✮✮✮

"Do you ever just sit there with the love of your life right in front of your face but they don't know that you think that of them?" Read text-to-speech on stream.

Isaac's screen stopped moving. "Hmmmmmmm i do feel like that, especially recently. which is so odd, she'd never expect it from me which is what's holding me back." Maybe he shared a bit too much, he could just blame it on the alcohol anyways.

Chat blew up after he said that, and of course Emery had to be watching. Why wouldn't she be watching? After all she was his number one supporter.

She sat there dumbfounded at the words he just spoke. Was this about her? He mentioned it being recently and Emery was sure he would say something about meeting a girl, because he is a man at the end of the day, he'd want the world to know.

Emery's mind bounced back and forth between texting him or just forgetting this happened and say the alcohol made him say that. In the end she chose to text him, she couldn't help her curiosity.

✮✮✮

mkemery:

ooo isaac is a secret lover boy????!?!?! who ever could've guessed

fr tho who was that about, is there someone you haven't told me about??

✮✮✮

Turning her attention back to his stream she heard his phone go off and instantly smiled knowing it was her text.

"Oh hold on chat, i have an important message to respond to." He says as his screen goes still. She looks down at her phone and sees he started typing.