11

✮✮✮

To say Emery was a nervous wreck was an understatement. There were no words to describe just how scared she was. It had been so long since they had started talking and never would she have guessed this moment would be happening.

It was all moving so fast, not that she hated it, it was just something different.

✮✮✮

It was later that night when Emery had started getting her bag packed for when she was to leave because she was prone to forgetting things when she packed last minute. Then deciding it was far too boring packing in silence she had the bright idea to call Isaac.

✮✮✮

"Hey Em, what's up" Isaac says with a deeper voice than usual which indicates he woke up recently.

"How long ago did you wake up? I can hear it in your voice" Emery laughs at him because it was 4 in the evening.

"Not fair, I had been doing stuff i just took a nap!!" He gets up to turn a light on and Emery can see the disorderly way his hair falls in front of his face.

She doesn't realize she had been staring until Isaac speaks up.

"Excuse you Emery, but I believe it's rude to stare" He says shaking his head.

"Not my fault you're good looking"

"Aww, you think i'm good looking, what else do you think?" He mentions remembering all she said when she first saw his face.

"Nothing. Also you haven't even asked why I called you and I think that's more rude than staring"

"Well then why did you call me?"

"Becauseeee I wanted you to watch me pack, I was getting lonely" Emery says setting her phone up against her desk so she is in full view sitting on the floor.

"You're already packing?? There's still two days.." Realistically he knows that's nothing. Usually he would like to plan things weeks in advance, but this was Emery. Was he really going to wait weeks to see her? No.

"Yeah man, if i did it last second id forget half my shit."

"You could always get it while you're here though, in case you did forget something. I wouldn't mind going and getting you something"

"I knowww but I'd prefer to use my stuff only."

✮✮✮

It only took Emery two hours to pack everything, Isaac there for the entire thing. After she had hung up to eat dinner Isaac knew he had to tackle this house.

The boys had left everything a mess from the last video they filmed together and it was not going to cut it. He would have asked them to clean alongside him but they were conveniently gone the moment he had to start.

So alone in this house he put on his headphones and got to work. He wasn't the best when it came to organization but he was going to try.

✮✮✮

He had been at it for an hour, just now realizing how much of an animal his friends could be and sometimes him. He was in that video as well, he knew he couldn't exclude himself.