Called By The Principal (pt2)

Jungkook's POV
I came out from the nurse room with a band around my head. I really fvcking hate it!! I quickly removed it from my head and threw it in a dustbin.

Why did you do that !!? Taehyung asked me.
Cause it's disturbing... I said.

We both went to the principal's office and knocked on the door. We heard a "come in". We went inside and saw that Jimin was sitting like a King and the Principal was on the floor, holding Jimin's leg like he's begging him...

Kookie... What's the name of you Bully..? He asked in his deep voice.

R-Rosé...  I said. The principal secretly glared at me... I wantedly showed a scared face... Jimin looked at the Principal, who didn't even notice Jimin.

* SLAP * YOU PRICK!!! YOU HAVE GUTS TO GLARE AT MY BABY BUNNY!!!!!! CALL YOUR USELESS DAUGHTER!!!! Jimin shouted making all us flinch badly and shiver in fear....

The Principal dialed his daughter's no. with a shaky hand... Just like me...

After few mins, she came there and gave me a glare. And made a disgusted face. I looked at Taehyung, who smirked at me. I smirked back...

Kneel down, Darling....  Jimin said. I frowned. Taehyung placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it a little.

She smirked at me and did it. Jimin inserted his GUN in her mouth...... I closed my eyes tightly....

BANG !!!!!!!!!

I opened my eyes and saw a dead body of Rosé... I looked at Jimin with fear in my eyes... The principal sat at a edge with a shaky body... Jimin raised his Gun to the Principal...

BANG!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that the blood was splashed here and there in the whole room.

No one can hurt you baby.... Jimin said and hugged me tightly and rubbed my head softly and slowly. He kissed my forehead and smiled. We looked at Taehyung, who gave us a -_- ? Reaction..

With that we left from there and went to our house. After I entered, Jimin held my hand and pulled me towards him.

W-what?  I asked. I clearly know what is coming up next....

Don't you need a punishment for making this atrocity? He asked with a dirty smirk on his face...

I sighed and let him lift me up on his shoulder. We entered the room and he throwed me on the bed....

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

The End.....