A Week With My Bestie's Son (pt2)

Jungkook's POV

You like it, Bun?  Someone from my back asked. Yes, it was him... Jimin...

I love it! Thank you soooo much!!!!  I shouted excitedly. I jumped on him and hugged him tightly.... He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I love you, Bubba... He said .

I lob you too, Jiminie!!  I said and kissed him on his cheek.

You lob me? I thought you love me...  He said teasingly...

Hyungiiiieeee!!!!  I whined.

He chuckled and kissed me passionately
I kissed him back.

How about... Another round in the morning...?  He asked me with a smirk.

Baddie... I mumbled.

Then you are a Hyena!!  He said and started to laugh.

I just rolled my eyes. Suddenly, we heard a shouting sound from our bedroom... I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT JUNGMIN!!!!!! We both ran upstairs....

One week later ~

Appa!!! Dadda!!!!  Jungmin ran to his parents happily, who took him in their arms and kissed all over his face....

So, Are you guys going to stand there itself..? Jimin asked with his usual cold voice...

Why can't you talk with atleast 0.001% kindness? I asked Jimin...

Baby... You know how kind and caring I'm, right..? He asked.

Whatever... Guys, Come in nahh!!  I yelled at the Taegi couple...

We all went inside and sat on the couch with Jungmin on Taehyung's lap...

Jimin, When are you and Kookie going on a... Honeymoon...?  Yoongi asked with a smirk.

Ha! Nice joke, Hyung! He's not even related to any of that cute stuffs.... I said sarcastically...

Oh is that so? You were the one who said, 'No hyungie! I don't want to go on a honeymoon...' ...  He said while imitating me horribly...

Oh just shut up, Hyung! Just say that you're useless for that!  I said.

Oh you shut up first! Just accept that you're not capable of getting my attention...  He said ...

Hehe! Whenever they two fight like this, the next day, Kookie won't walk properly...  Jungmin said...

Gosh! It's embarrassing!!!! Jimin and I didn't even look at each other due to the hell like embarrassment...

But my Jimin hyungie is a Superman!!!  Jungmin said.

Haha! You're hyungie is not a Superman! He's a Spiderman!  I said.

Jimin cleared his throat. Taehyung and Yoongi blushed. Haha! Yes, It's a double meaning... Comment, those who found the meaning correctly....

With that Yoongi and Taehyung left from there... I was about to go to the kitchen but... Jimin pulled me towards him and placed me on his lap.

Spiderman..?  He asked

Yes! Aren't you..? I asked.

Okay... Let's see, who ejects more gum then...  He said and lifted me up in bridal style to our room...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○