Step-... DADDY!?

Jungkook's POV
I sighed and closed my Maths book, in  which I was doing sums... Well, I'm a nerd. So, none likes me... not even my Mother. I really ashamed to even address her as my mother... After my father's death, she became a Bitch. I've even caught her ennumber of times, while making out with other men...

She even calls people to home and force me on them. But, I'll actually run away. What will I do then!?

These days, she's telling that she is in love with a man, He's soo rich, handsome and hot... Yesterday was her marriage with that man, and I really didn't want to go. Today, they're coming.

So, I'm sitting on the couch, not waiting for my ugly mom, but my stepdad...

( My Outfit🐰😆 )

I was scrolling through my phone, and suddenly the door bell rang. I don't know why, but my heart started to beat like Jin hyung's rap...

With a banging heart, I opened the door only to be welcomed by a hard Slap... I didn't even look up, I placed my hand on my cheek where she slapped.

You shouldn't have done that... I heard a deep manly and cold voice. I looked up and my breath hitched up....

As she said he's handsome, hot and rich

As she said he's handsome, hot and rich. But... HE'S SOOOO YOUNG TO BE THIS BITCH'S HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, Pl-Please come in... I said and moved away from the way. They both entered inside.

Hubby~ Come on, let's go to bedroom~
* Smirks seductively * Said my Mom...

I'm hungry. And not in mood today. He said coldly and went from there. She looks at me and smirks, making me frown at her....

Already, I'm an abusive one... Now, think about him. He's an 'accurate' Psycho... Poor you... She said in an mocking way and went to change her outfit...

 She said in an mocking way and went to change her outfit

Well, She's my mom... I feel disgusted...

I gulped and went to the guestroom, where my 'stepdad' went. Once I entered the room, I saw him standing there only with an towel wrapped around his waist. I knocked before entering....

I really want to touch and feel his muscular arms and toned broad chest... I gulped and looked down.

Wanted anything to be known..? He asked with his deep voice. I nodded my head still looking down.

Words... He said coldly.

Y-yes... I said.

Hmm... Now ask. He said and sat on the bed with a smirk.

I gulped and asked, D-Did you re-really married my m-mother..?

Well... * taps the space beside him on the bed *

I walked to him and sat on the place where he tapped. I feel his piercing stare on me...

Yes, I married your mother. Or...
* Leans near my ear * Do you want me to tell no..? Baby...
He whispered in his husky voice, which sent shiver down my spine...

Ok... I-I'll leave now... I said and got up.

Wae..? He whined.

I-I don't feel comfortable with you... I said. I was about to walk away, but suddenly he pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap. I gasped.

Ji-Jimin, let me go! I whisper yelled.

Why..? I'll hold my bunny like this. Who can question me..? He said.

Well, my mum can. I said.

Haha! She can't. This marriage is actually a fake one. That stupid mother of yours is sooo dumb. He said.

I giggled. Suddenly, the room door opened revealing my mom. I gasped and tried to get off of Jimin's lap, but he held my tightly by my waist.

Hu-Hubby... What are you doing with him..? She asked shockedly...

Well. Well. Well... In reality, your Son and I are actually boyfriends. He said me that you're all abusive towards him and even try to force him with other men... So here I'm! Cheated you that I love you and broke your heart! Jimin said in an sarcastic way.

My mom walked out after bursting out into tears. I'm quite happy now...

I have a work to do... Jimin said while smirking at me. I frowned...

AAHHH~ AWWHHH~ AAAWWWHH~ AHHHWWWW!~ AH! HU-HUBBY!!~ AWWHHH~ DADDY~ DADDY ~ AHHH!~ HAAAWWWWHHHH!!~ DADDY MORE~

Ahhh.... AAHHH... AWWWAAHHHHH! MY LITTLE! C0CK S|UT! AREN'T YOU BUNNY!?~

YE-YES!!~ I'M DADDY'S LIL C0CK S|UT~ AAHHH~ AAWWHHH~ AWHHH~ OWWWHHHH~ AHHHHHHH~