My Sister's Husband Is My Daddy (pt2)

Jungkook's POV
Now, how will I tell this to anyone..? We are in an inappropriate relationship... I can't... I CAN TELL THIS TO MY BFF!!! HE'LL GIVE ME A IDEA!!!

I took my phone and quickly dialed Taehyung's number.
(Bold- Jungkook, Italic- Taehyung)

Taeh-
YOOH, BRO! WHAT'S UP BRO!!!???

That's my dialogue, actually....
Oooh... Sowwy!

Tae!!! I need to tell you a hella serious thing. I'm dead serious...
What is it, Kookoo..?

Tae... Me and Jimin are in a relationship. And we both love each other soo much..
That's good, dah! I really feel happy for you and my boss... You know what? That Rosé bitch will always empty his money by shopping useless shits!

Yeah, Tae! That's why Jiminie also hate her like Hell...
Jiminie..? Ooohhhh! You two are couples, right..? I forgot ...

Heyyy! Don't tease me!
Orelse..?

I'll tell to Jimin...
Okay! Okay! I want to live a little more. Anyways, Congrats, Kookie...

Thanks, Taetae...
Jimin is calling me. Bye!

With that he ended my call. Why is Jimin calling Taehyung!? I'm Jeonlous! Maybe, Work!? Yes work!!

I changed my outfit to....

I sat in my car and drove it to Jimin's Company

I sat in my car and drove it to Jimin's Company... He'll be there...

After I reached the Company, I started to walk inside. Everyone looked at me and gasped. I went into the elevator and pressed the top floor button, as his cabin is located there...

Once, I came out of the elevator.... I took a grey file in my hand. I walked towards the cabin, suddenly I saw TAEHYUNG!!!???

I ran to him and tapped his shoulder gently as his back was facing me. When he turned, he looked at me like 😶😦😧🙂😊😋😆😆😍🥰🥰🥰...

He hugged me tightly and rubbed my back gently. I did the same to him. We pulled back and smirked at each other. I opened the CEO cabin and saw jimin smoking a cigarette...

I cleared my throat and the next second he looked at me like.... I literally don't know what to say....

 I literally don't know what to say

It sent chills... I promise you that, if was a girl... I would have been begging him to fvck me by now... But, I'm a decent guy. I won't do such things.... But still...

Seems like a bunny boy and a buffalo doesn't know to knock the door before coming in... He said with a smirk. I don't know why I feel so small under his auro. It's making me submissive to him...

Mr. Park... I just wanted to give you this file... Open and see it nahh!  I said and handed him the file...

Actually, nothing is there inside that. I have just written, "I LOVE YOU, DADDY"
He saw it... He looked at me with a 🤨😯😏😏😏😏 face.... I was like 🤔? ....

I.
Kisses my lips harshly.

Love.
Another kiss.

You.
Another Kiss.

Too.
Another Kiss.

My.
Kiss

Sweet.
Kiss

Angel.
Kiss.

I smiled widely and hugged him tightly and sat on his hip. He picked me up and walked to his chair again.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was literally like, 😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨😧😧😭😭😭😭

I looked at Jimin and flashed my FAMOUS bunny smile. He cooed at me and hugged me tightly again. I giggled and pecked his nose. He rubbed our nose together.

He suddenly kissed me passionately and hungrily. I moaned when he squeezed my butt.

You hungry hyenas! I'm still here!! Taehyung said.

Then, Get out! Jimin said sternly. Before Taehyung could walk out, the door opened with a smiley Rosé, who's face totally changed after seeing me on Jimin's lap.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE, JUNGKOOK!!? THAT TOO SITTING ON MY HUSBAND'S LAP!!!!!??? She yelled, making my ears go ding...

I did what!!?? You cheated on him with Kai! Didn't you!!?? I yelled back and stood up from his lap with a furious rage...

Oohhhh! WHO SAID YOU THAT!!? HUH!? YOU BLOODY SON OF A BITCH!!! She yelled loudly.

First, Stop shouting... I said politely while clenching my jaws badly.

I NEED TO STOP SHOUTING!!??? THIS IS MY COMPANY AND HE'S MY HUSBAND!!! AND YOU COMING-
Before she could finish her sentence, Jimin roared dangerously making all us feel chills in our body...

ENOUGH!!!!  Not only Rosé, the entire building was pin drop silent... Oh Yes! His room is sound proof, but that silly didn't close the door.... So obviously it was heard my every single person in the building....

Get. Out. All. Of. You. He said.

I was about to walk out, but suddenly he held my hand tightly making me hiss in pain...

I didn't tell you to leave, Bun bun... He said. Dang! I'm struck!

Well, You said "Get. Out. All. Of. You." Then What's the meaning of All...? I asked.

He sighed and pulled me closer to him, by my waist. He ghosted our nose and hugged me tightly. What is he even doing...????

I love you, Bubba....  He said.

I smiled and hugged and said, I love you too, Daddy....

What about my Sister..? I asked.

Divorce. He said calmly.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and hugged me.