Love Of A Beast....

Taehyung's POV
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!???? Jimin is my Boss! And Jungkook is my Bff... To whom am I going to support!? I'm really in a big fvcking problem... Currently all the Mafias and the MAFIA KING is here in the meeting room...

 Currently all the Mafias and the MAFIA KING is here in the meeting room

I hope all the men here are ready for the meeting... Jimin said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes wantedly and it was noticed by everyone... Jimin Clenched his hand... I gulped.

Mr. Park, Do you think everyone seated here are just some kind of puppet? Ofcourse! Everyone is ready... Jungkook said in a sarcastic way ...

It's a common thing to say that, Mr.Jeon... Infact, It's a manness. Which many people doesn't have... Jimin said and looked at Jungkook with a hate and disgust in his eyes...

I guess, you called us to take class out manness... Jungkook said.

Everyone in the meeting room are sooo scared to see this 2 rivals stabbing each other with words...

Finally the meeting started. All the time Jimin and Jungkook were glaring at each other like they will tear each other's skin off at any time...

After the meeting...

That duck is doing so over, Hyung! Jk yelled.

Kookie, you need to know that he have changed! He have completely changed... I said. He teared up and harshly wiped away the tear which flowed down his cheeks...

I still love him! What did I even do !? Did I cheat on him? Did I used him for my benefits!? No! He said and wiped away his tears...

Yes, Jimin and Jungkook were Lovers. But all of a sudden, Jimin left Jungkook without any reason. Jungkook tried all the possible ways to get the reason from
Jimin's mouth... But no...

Kookie... You're a strong man! Why're you crying for this little things..? I asked as I hugged him and rubbed his back.

I love him so much, Hyungie... He cried out... All I could do was to rub his back and comfort him for that time...

We were still in the meeting room. Only us. Suddenly, the door opened revealing a Jimin. Jk secretly wiped his tears and hugged me tightly.

Don't you hungry hyenas know that it's inappropriate to make out in the middle of the meeting room!? Jimin asked.

WHY DO YOU CARE, PARK JIMIN!? WHY DO YOU !? YOU PSYCHO!!! Jk shouted. I widen my eyes. Jimin just stood there with a poker face...

Cause, it's disgusting. Mr.Jeon... Jimin said coldly...

Boss... Jk come let's leave... I said and pulled Jk.

Understand one thing, Park! You go and fvck anyone! But at last, you'll come to me only! Jk said with clenching jaws and left from there, without ME!! Aiiissshhhh!!!!

Boss... He's still crying for you. You can atleast give him a valid reason... I said.

Who said I left him? I just wanted to know how long he stays single and waits for me... He said... I sighed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jungkook's POV
Why is he like this!!? He's killing me! I really wanted to kill myself... I did all the things to get him back. But...

I reached home and changed my outfit

I went back to my car and went to a place where Jimin and I spend most of our time

I sat on the particular spot were I and Jimin usually sat

I sat on the particular spot were I and Jimin usually sat... Slowly tears started to flow on my cheeks. There a plain area were I wrote " I Love You Park Jimin ", when I came with him 5 yrs ago
I took out my pocket knife and changed the "Love" to "Still Love"...

I started to cry badly. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder from my back. When I turned back, I saw...

Baby

Baby.... He said. All of a sudden, He stabbed me with his knife....

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I screamed.

The Fvck, Jungkook!? Jimin, who was sleeping beside me woke up by me...

I... I had no words...

You, what? Brat! Let me sleep in peace! I truly don't know how you're this active after 15 rounds!! Jimin said. I rolled my eyes.

How about... A 16th round? He asked with a smirk...

I widen my eyes... He jumped on me and kissed me hungrily....

Baby, That's just your usual dream... It isn't real... Jimin said.

I just nodded my head. Yes, It's just a dream...

Jimin's POV
Thank God! He believed me... What will happen if he comes to know that was actually real, which I didn't regret doing... I'll kill him and make him all mine soon... I have a problem in my heart, And I don't want to leave him alone. He's all mine... Soon I'll kill you, Bubba. Then Daddy too will come with you... Then, No one can separate us....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤