My Sister's Husband Is My Daddy

Jungkook's POV
I sighed and sat on the couch tiredly. It's so peaceful, quiet and nice without my sister in this house... She's such a Nasty Bitch! She already fooled 4 boys and now she have surprisingly married a boy... He's no ordinary man... He's the CEO of the World's Most Powerful Company, Park Empires...

OH SHIT!! I forgot to introduce myself! So, Hi readers! I'm Jeon Jungkook, CEO of the 2nd Powerful Company, Jeon Enterprises....

Well

Well... I'm a bit rude with everyone but I still have a Kind Heart.... I Hate my Sister Jeon Chaeyong, who is now Park Chaeyong...! She's a adopted girl... I was the one who told my parents to adopt her when I a child. Now, I regret doing that!

My age, 26...

And I'm..... Bisexual...

Park Chaeyong

Cheater! Traitor! Back stabber! Liar! Bitch! User! Tries to act cute, but that sucks!

Well... I don't know much about Jimin... I have heard from his Assistant, Taehyung (my bff) that, He's a Cold Ass, Sassy, A total Daddy when he gets angry, He's also the Captain of the World's Most Feared Mafia Gang, Park Intoxic...

I didn't attend Rosé's marriage, I hate her and I have a slight crush on Jimin... Then why should I attend that Shitty marriage...? Even Taetae told me that, Jimin felt from there without saying anything once he exchanged the rings...

And today, Rosé and her husband are paying a small visit here, as she 'misses' My! Parents!

I was scrolling through my phone. Suddenly, the door bell rang.... It was her... Rosé and Jimin.... I opened the door.

Once, I saw Jimin... My heart skipped a beat. More like, stopped beating...

 More like, stopped beating

I was literally like...😶😶😶

Hey, Kookie! Where is appa- Before she could finish her sentence, I stopped her.

Don't you dare call me Kookie, with that fifthy mouth of yours! I yelled lightly.

Oh! Just move already! She pushed me a side and went inside...

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jimin, who just stood there staring at me like He's gonna eat me up... I gave him a 🤨 look and moved a bit so he can come in.

Oh! My outfit!

He just went inside while looking with a smirk and cockiness in his eyes

He just went inside while looking with a smirk and cockiness in his eyes... Fvcking Park!

I too went behind him after closing the door. I went inside and saw my parents hugging and kissing her... She's a Bitch! Why can't they understand!?

Jungkookie! Take Jimin with you, to your room and don't forget to turn on the AC. Have some time together... My Eomma said. I sighed and held Jimin's hand. Surprisingly, he interwined our hands. I didn't even look at him and we both walked to my room.

I opened that room door and we both went inside. He sat on the bed like a King and looked at me.

You don't like your sister, don't you.? He asked. I just nodded my head.

Words... He demanded.

Yeah... You know what? It's not like, I don't like her. I. Hate. Her. I said sharply.

Then, we both match! He said with a creepy smile. I tilted my head and looked at him like🤨?

Whatever... Now, Come and Ride my c0ck... He demanded. I was literally like 😧wtf..?

Don't waste your time, Bunny. Come on, Ride Daddy's c0ck... He said and sat on the bed again after removing his pant and boxer.

I slowly walked towards him and sat on my knees. He widely opened his legs like a gate. I gulped seeing at that big, huge and fatty thing...

I undid my self and looked back at Jimin. Now his angry headed c0ck was standing over his stomach proudly....

I sat on the bed and took his c0ck and started to suck it badly. It gagged me at first, but as time passed... I was taking it full. It tastes so good...

He pushed me on the bed and inserted his hard c0ck into my h0le. I moaned and yelled at the same time. He started to thrust hardly. I was clearly able to hear the bed cracking sound. His thrusts were soooooooooo hard and loud...

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Ahh~ Fvck! Ah~
He moaned.

Ahhh~ Daddy ~Daddy your c0ck is soooo sinful!~ aahh~ Daddy I love you and your c-c0ck~ aahh!~ I moaned.

I internally smiled as I was able to make him feel pleasure... After a few more DAMN HARD thrusts... He didn't cum! My precious bed broke!

5 mins of thrusting hard and breaking my bed, he cummed deep inside me and I cummed on his chest and my stomach....

I was breathing heavily, suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine...

I love you, Bubba... He said.

Don't lie, Park! We both know that that's a lie... I said, hurtedly....

You know what, Kookie..? I had my eyes on you from the day I saw you at that Business meeting. Jimin said.

You. You What..? I asked surprisedly...

Yes, Honey... I do love you. Don't take it as a joke. I'm serious... He said.

I happily hugged him tightly and he rubbed my back and kissed my nose softly...

Suddenly, My room door was burst opened revealing my shocked...

D-Dad..? I asked with shock and terror.

Son, Don't panic! Your mother and your sister have gone out for shopping... I really don't feel any kind of dislike or anything wierd for your relationship... I feel relieved. He said making me shock.

I looked back at Jimin, who didn't even pay attention to the situation and was staring at my ass while licking his lips. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I slapped his c0ck and he jumped from the bed. My dad closed his eyes with his hands and a light pink blush came up on his face...

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧