𝟬𝟮 | 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻, 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

 ❝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧

✈ ✈ ✈

As Bradley and Faith walked side by side on Deck, she noticed a multitude of others, clad in their own uniforms, and she couldn't help but think to herself, time for a new family.

"Bradshaw! C'mon over here!" Another man yelled at him, walking towards him with his arms opening for a hug.

"Sorry, I-" Bradley looked over to her, watching as the corners of her lips lifted up, giving him a reassuring smile, "No, it's alright, I'll make some more friends." Faith gave him a grin, walking away from him towards another woman she saw on Deck, hoping to make new friends. Bradley smiled back, nodding, walking with his front still on her side eyes still gazing into her green eyes. He thought of the word she used, friend. It's nice to have a new friend.

Lost in thought, he smiled down at his shoes, but then, he crashed into his friend who was calling him over to meet. A confused expression passed onto his face, as he turned around to look at his friend, Tango. A small chuckle sounded from behind him, and he turned back to the source, capturing her eyes with none other than Faith. She gestured her leave with a small wave, muttering a 'Bye, Bradley.'