𝟬𝟰 | 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗮𝗶𝗿

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐯 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐫 ❞

✈ ✈ ✈

It had been two weeks since training had began, and Faith was feeling on top of the world. Literally. The woman would ascend into the air with her WSO, Tango, each working day, kick ass in the air, and smoothly land her plane and then run down the tarmac to find her friends who would congratulate her on surviving another day of what could be the training of one of the most dangerous jobs on the planet, her doing the same for them, after their turn.

Everybody was kicking ass in the air. So, almost every Friday evening, the team would go out to the Hard Deck to grab a few drinks, and deepen their friendships even more.

Today was another Friday night. The squad's third Friday night, of many more to arrive. Today, instead of actually sitting and talking in the Hard Deck, the squad had decided to play a game.

Today, the group had planned on playing Dogfight Volleyball. Everyone had returned to their homes, changed into casuals, and returned back to base, where all of them fit into either Bradshaw's Bronco, or Wilson's Audi Q7, which had a bow and arrow on it's silver driver's door. Payback, Fanboy, Fritz and Harvard were in Bradley's car. Natasha, Bob, Jake, Tango, and Coyote in Faith's.