𝟯𝟭 | 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗱

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝 ❞

✈ ✈ ✈

IT HAD BEEN A YEAR SINCE TOM HAD BROUGHT FAITH HOME.

Currently, they were in the air. It was Faith's first time in Tom's own P-51, having been in jets with her mother ever since she was a toddler.

Tom had slowly begun teaching her the mechanics and physics of the plane, and Faith remained so ever concentrated on each of his words and the unfamiliar ones, looking out the glass canopy, piping up to ask him questions whenever she didn't understand a word.

The fifteen-year old immediately become a bright light of joy for the Kazansky's, the life of their party of four.

It was just Faith, James, Sarah and Tom.

It was a minor number, but it was enough. It was more than Faith had ever imagined, and she was and is forever grateful for this second chance at life she was given.

"And this, is an invert." Without a warning, he flips the plane over as it flies straight ahead with it's canopy facing the ground not more than five thousand feet below.

Tom was nervous, as he flipped the plane onto it's belly, fully expecting her to cry and yell and shout in surprise. But instead, he heard chuckles, followed by a loud laugh, and when he turns back to look at her, Faith's hands were extended over her head. In utter shock, he lets out a chuckle of his own.

It was the first time she'd laughed so openly around him, let alone the family. It was a sweet melody, a symphony he kept close to his heart the very second, locking it behind the walls of his heart.

When he flipped the plane over and levelled out his wings, there was discordance from the young girl, mutters of 'again' escaping her.

Tom's brows were raised in surprise at the girl's demand once again, jerking his head to the side in a manner of saying 'well, what could go wrong'.

Multiple inverts later, the two Kazansky's found their way to the women's bathroom, where Faith was hurling her guts out, and Tom was rubbing her back, her hair in his hands as he held it back.