𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 !

THE CALIFORNIA SUN WAS BRIGHT IN THE AFTERNOON TODAY

The beach was lit up by the yellow hot rays, blue horizon meeting a deeper cerulean by the horizon.

Ah, where to begin?

The Hard Deck was completely shut off, for reasons unaware to everyone but the locals and basically anyone who'd heard the names Bradshaw and Kazansky.

As she stood before the mirror, there wasn't any nervousness. No anxiety. Pure happiness, lit up Faith Kazansky's face, as she looked at herself in white.

Yes, you read it right.

Bradley had proposed after exactly a year from when they first met, on the very beach, surrounded by the very same people Faith calls her family.

Life as each other's one and only was truly surreal.

It was unbelievable, even, at times for either of them, finding themselves simply staring at each other's faces with those crooked smiles they'd reserved only for one another.

Eight years of pining after one another, eight years of waiting to hold each other's hand, eight long years. And now, they had forever.

And they wouldn't have it any other way.

The door opens with a click from behind her, and in walks Sarah, immediately holding a hand to her heart when she lays her eyes on Faith.

"Sweetheart, you look beautiful." Sarah places a hand on Faith's shoulder, as she looks over to her mother, simple joy splattered across her face.

Faith says nothing, closing her eyes when Sarah leans up to place a kiss on her forehead, cupping her face. Sarah brushes a hair behind Faith's ear, shaking her head as her tears begin to glisten.

"Mom..." Faith feels tears in her own eyes as she pulls Sarah in a hug, wrapping her arms around the shorter woman's back.

"Your father would have been so proud of you, dear. So proud." Faith nods, pulling away as she wipes the tears from her mother's eyes.

A knock at the door sounds, and Natasha's head peeks in through the open space, "Fae, it's time.." And then her eyes look up and over Faith's figure and smiling face, "Damn, girl, Bradshaw better lock it down quick before I get you running outta here!"

Faith chuckles, pulling Nat in a hug when she nears her, whispering, "Just say the word, babe!"

"No, but seriously, Fae, you look really, really, really good." Natasha's voice wavers with each and every repeat of the last word. Faith shakes her head, smiling as she pats the younger woman's back.