"You're so beautiful, to me"

Nosaka Yuuma's POV

My heart was beating fast remembering those words, which were now spinning insistently in my head.
I face him and ask him "If I may, what would be the reason?"

Hikaru just looks at me and then smiles a little to himself "Well there are a lot of reasons. You are intelligent, intuitive, kind, prett-" Hikaru blushes "pretty strong! and I don't know how many people could believe in their ideals like you do. I think you are an example for many people, and without your kindness, I wouldn't be as good as I am now.." Hikaru now is looking in my eyes smiling warmly "Thanks, Nosaka. Thanks for everything."

I feel my eyes tremble as they look directly into his, but then I feel so full of happiness that a smile comes across my face spontaneously. I'm not used to responding to such sweet words.

"It was a pleasure to help you however I could, because it meant knowing the beautiful person you are"

I realized I said the word "beautiful" referring directly to him and I thought maybe it was a risky move, but I had already said it and there was no going back. Anyway, I meant it so it wasn't a problem.

Hikaru blushed and his eyes widened. He raised an eyebrow, then started laughing nervously "I-I'm not as beautiful a person as you think.." He looked sideways to avoid my gaze.

I looked at him smirking, then laughed "Yes, yes you are. Anyway I noticed you are still calling me "Nosaka". I'm not forcing you of course but if you want, you can call me Yuuma."

Hikaru looked at me surprised "Wait, really?"

I nod "Really." I smile at him "Only If you want, of course"

He suddenly takes my arm and answers me quickly "Yes! Yes of course!" He blushes and releases my arm "Sorry! No wait,  I don't have to say sorry. I mean, yes I will call you by your name, no problem!"

I first look at him surprised and then smile, he's really adorable when he does that. I notice that he often blushes in these situations but part of me would like to believe that it's for me, more than anything I hope so.

He composes himself and puts his hands on his legs, he has a concentrated look "I can do this. Yuu.." He looks at me "Yuu..."

I look at him and laugh "You don't have to force yourself, y'know?"

He responds decisively "No! I have to do that, I want to do that! Give me some time!"

I blink, shocked by this change in character "I..I mean, yes of course." I smile "Go on."

He continues to stare at me "Yuum..."
I see a few drops of sweat and his cheeks warming up "Yuuma. There, I did it." He had a proud look on his face as he put his hands on his hips.

I giggle and I ruffle his hair "Yes, yes you dit it!"He looks at me embarrassed as I do so.

Those words he was about to say earlier come back to me, and I wonder if it's the right time to ask him something about it.I remove my hand from his hair and place it close to his, without even touching it.

"Hikaru..now that the situation is better, I want to ask you something"

He looks at me with curiosity "Really? About what?"

I breath in before talking, I still don't know if I should ask this but I really want to know. "Before when you were still crying, you said "You don't have any idea how much I.." and you didn't complete the sentence.."  I get closer to him "Could you tell me how the sentence was supposed to continue?"