"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Nosaka Yuuma's POV
--------------------------------

I smirked as I looked in his eyes, aware that I had actually put him in an uncomfortable position.

The thought of what he was going to tell me before consumes me, even if I try to hide it, as I also try to hide my concern for how he behaved.
Inside me there is hope but also a bit of fear, after all, would I really be able to handle the situation?

Even if you loved me, would I be able to take responsibility for my feelings and manage things in the best way for both of us?

You sigh as you smile slightly and close your eyes, then look straight ahead. I've never seen you so neatly arranged, though no matter how I see you, you'll always be the brightest star of all.

You tuck a strand of hair behind your ear, it's a strand that keeps coming out of the hat in an unruly way.
I help you put it behind your ear and suddenly our faces are very close.

"Is there a particular answer you would like to hear, Yuuma?"

You smile at me, our faces still close.
I didn't expect you to start calling me that again right now.
I feel my cheeks getting hot but I try to compose myself as soon as possible.

"Not really, but if we're in the mood to ask uncomfortable questions, why don't you tell me why if you feel hot you didn't take off your jacket or hat?"
I smirk at him.

He blushes with guilt and begins to babble, while I lift the hat from his head. He starts screaming "My hat!! Give it back!"

This causes Nishikage and Mikado to turn towards us on the way.
Mikado asks worried, she seems genuinely concerned "Ichihoshi-kun, is there any problem?"

I feel embarrassed and look at the hat in my hands as Hikaru begins to explain "N-it's nothing! It's just Nosaka-san, who took my hat without permission!"

Then he looked at me with big sad eyes and a trembling lip "My hair.. what will I do now?"

I felt my heart sink, normally it's not like me to feel guilty, but Hikaru? One of his sad looks breaks me in two.

Mikado looked towards me and Nishikage with fiery eyes "Nosaka-san! Nishikage-san! Stop bullying Ichihoshi-kun!"

Nishikage was driving and every now and then he glanced our way, and at this statement he let out a small laugh

I immediately defended myself while I was trying to fix Hikaru's hair, he was looking at me with an innocent expression and his cheeks a little red "There was a misunderstanding! I just wanted to help him."

Mikado looked at us curiously and tilted her head "Help him? Help him with what?"

Hikaru turned fully towards her, with a pure and angelic expression, that's when I realized he was definitely playing one of his cards. I should have expected it from him, he is still my Hikaru, who certainly knows how to do things in the field of strategy and manipulation.

"Mikado-chan! Nosaka-san won't tell me how to open the window, but it's really hot in here! And he took my hat without permission!"

My eye was twitching at flashbacks to when he always said this kind of phrase. I must say that he does it too well! I looked at him with an incredulous expression "You."

He gave me a fleeting look of victory and amusement and immediately started looking at Mikado again with that look of his!

Mikado had a stunned expression and looked in my way again "Nosaka-san! This is very not like you! Don't worry Ichihoshi-kun, here is the car remote control, you can open it from there"