8

Ravenpaw got to her feet and she stepped forward, moving to stand under the Highrock. She looked up at Firestar, slightly confused. She hadn't been training for long, why was she here? She silently looked up at him, ignoring the eyes on her. Bramblepaw sat down next to Ravenpaw, watching his leader.

"In the battle against ShadowClan, you two have proven your loyalty to ThunderClan, your courage, bravery, and willingness," Firestar started, looking between the two apprentices.

"I trained Ravenpaw and in front of StarClan, I can confirm that she has learned the skills of a warrior and understood the importance of the Warrior Code. Bramblepaw was led by a cruel warrior Tigerstar but proved his loyalty to ThunderClan and the knowledge of the Warrior Code."

Bramblepaw loudly purred, feeling comforted by Firestar's words.

"I, Firestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices. I recommend both of them to become ThunderClan warriors." Firestar then looked at Bramblepaw.

"Bramblepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

The brown tabby nodded his head. "I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment you will be known as Brambleclaw."

Firestar then looked at Ravenpaw. "Ravenpaw, do you promise to follow the warrior code and to fight for your clan, even if it cost you your life?"

Ravenpaw listened to Firestar. Her ears flattened ever so slightly at the honor. "I do. I'll protect this clan with my life." She promised.

Firestar smiled at Ravenpaw as if telling her he was proud of her.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ravenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Ravencall. StarClan honors the bravery, loyalty, and courage of both of you, and we welcome you as full warriors of ThunderClan."

The cats started calling them by their new names. "Ravencall! Brambleclaw!!" Ravencall felt proud.

Firestar jumped off of the Highrock to touch noses with Ravencall, but the meeting wasn't dismissed yet. Ravencall touched noses with Firestar, enjoying the way her new name sounded. He got back up and when the cats got quiet again, he continued.

"We have another cat in the clan. She helped ThunderClan multiple times and I offered her to stay. I didn't offer her to become ThunderClan's warrior, but I'm doing it now." He looked down at Crow.

Ravencall watched as Firestar called up Crow. Crow's ears pinned to her head as she slowly walked over to the Highrock, standing pressed against Ravencall. She looked up at Firestar.

Firestar was watching as Crow approached the Highrock. "ThunderClan owes you and StarClan accepted you. I ask in its name if you would like to become a member of ThunderClan and receive a new name."

Crow glanced at Ravencall before she looked at Firestar. "I accept." She nodded respectfully.

Ravencall couldn't hide her smile, and she knew Eagleeye couldn't either. She nuzzled Crow's head with a soft purr.

Firestar nodded his head and didn't move his eyes off of Crow. "From now on, you will be known as Crowfang. I expect you to continue serving ThunderClan."

Ravencall blinked a few times. Ravencall... Eagleeye, and Crowfang...? It all began to make sense.

Crowfang straightened up. "I will serve you as best I can."