-Twenty-Seven-

"Taehyungie, it is 9," Jungkook shoved the boy who was sound asleep, Mrs.Kim in the doorway happy that she wasn't in the danger zone.

Taehyung loved his sleep before he got pregnant. Now, he loves it with extreme measures. If anyone disturbed him, they were not safe.

"Bear," Jungkook spoke once more and Taehyung opened his right eye, the other one still closed, Taehyung took his hand to slap Jungkook but the latter stopped him, "Not today," Jungkook laughed and Taehyung sat up with a yawn.

His hair was messy and his face puffy. Jungkook softly smiled and looked back at Mrs. Kim, "Tae you have to get up and get dressed, we have to be at the venue by 10:30," The woman spoke as she checked her watch.

"Ten more minutes," The boy pouted, he looked at Jungkook who was already dressed and showered, "Why do you look so nice," Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "It is the baby shower today," Jungkook laughed and Taehyung gasped, fully awake now.

Taehyung quickly got out of bed and rushed to the closet, "Slow down," Jungkook lectured as he began walking to Taehyung, "I will make breakfast," the woman smiled softly and walked down the stairs.

"I don't feel good," Taehyung paused and covered his mouth, "go throw up," Jungkook softly spoke and Taehyung turned around and rushed to the bathroom.

Jungkook closely followed to sit on the ledge of the bathtub. As Taehyung moaned in tiredness Jungkook sighed, he hated seeing the toll the baby was taking on the boy's body.

Taehyung sat up in defense, his hand reaching to flush the toilet. His eyes were red and a tear running down his cheek. Jungkook grabbed the boy's chin and wiped the latters cheek with his thumb.

"You are stronger than anyone I know Taehyungie," Jungkook smiled softly as the boy nodded, laying his head on Jungkook's knee.

"I just want this baby out of me,"

"You got four more months but I know you can do it, I'll be there for you every step of the way," Jungkook reassured.

Jungkook's phone vibrated and he grabbed it from his pocket, his other hand resting on the boy's head.

[message from Ara]

[9:15] Hey Jungkookie just making sure I have the time right, the baby shower is at 11:00, right?

[9:15] Yes it is :)

Taehyung lifted his head and stood up as best he could. Of course, he needed help from Jungkook.

"I can start your shower if you want to grab your clothes," Jungkook broke the silence, earning a nod from Taehyung.

The brunette boy walked out of the bathroom as Jungkook sat up and turned the knob to warm the shower and closed the curtain.

Taehyung came back and saw Jungkook set out towels and a rag for him, "I don't even know what is fitting to wear,"

"That outfit in your hand looks great, I will be downstairs," with a nod Jungkook exited the bathroom, before fully walking out he ruffled Taehyung's hair.

As the boy closed the door behind him, Taehyung sighed. Tears forming in his eyes and he sat on the toilet lid.

He didn't know why. He didn't know what was so sad in his life that he was crying. His parents accepted his mistake. His parents are accepting his son. He has caring friends who are by his side every step of the way. But he doesn't have one thing.

Jungkooks heart. He did. But in a way that was forced. As tears rolled down his cheeks he got into the shower. Letting the water run down his aching body.