Earth

(  Years after Elita had sent away her son and the Enigma of Combination. The battle between Autobots and Decepticons. Both sides were forced to abandon their home planet, due to the lack of energon. However, along the way. The bond of sisterhood between Arcee and Elita. Was strained, due to Elita's choice to send her and Optimus's son off-world.  Because of this, Both Arcee and the Rust Renegades chose to only follow orders and commands from Optimus Prime. after it was confirmed that Elita did not tell him of her plan to send their son off-world. Soon after, the Renegades left cybertron in search of Ace. Currently, said child of the Prime was trying through town. On the planet that he had landed on, the planet Earth. Not knowing that his  father, auntie, and their team are on the planet as well)

( Ace: Robot and Vehicle)

" ( Drives through the town while looking for energon mines)

" ( Drives through the town while looking for energon mines). I'm glad that there is a machine to help manufacture energon aboard the shuttle that mom tossed me in. Even if it has been years since I last saw any other Cybertronian. But it's better if no one knows I'm here. ( Hears the sound of blaster fire). Hu, sounds like a battle is going on. Better go see what's going on. ( Drives over to where he was hearing the commotion and then spots  Cliffjumper in a battle with  Vehicons and losing. Before spotting the Nemesis above arming its cannons). Oh no you don't, you're not about to interfere. ( Takes a plasma rifle from his back and then aims it at the ship's cannons). EAT THIS! ( Fires his plasma rifle at the cannons and destroys them, before aiming the rifle at the Vechons surrounding Cliffjumper). Here's some for you. ( Fires the laser at the vehicons and destroys them as well). That should do it, now to get out of here." Said  Ace as he transformed into his Vehicle mode and zoomed away from the area.

" ( Watches as the  Nemisiss quickly flies away and then hears the sound of a car engine fleeing as a groundbridge appears with members of team Prime quickly jumping out ). What, what was that?" Asked Cliffjumper. " ( Walks over to Cliffjumper and taps him on the shoulder). Cliff, you alright partner?" Asked Arcee. " Yeah, yeah I'm fine. It's just, the strangest thing happened." Said  Cliffjumper. " Well for starters, I was in a battle with some vehicon. When the Nemesis shows up and arms its cannons at me and the cons. Here's where it gets interesting,  right before the ship can fire.  A large beam of plasma energy comes from out of nowhere and destroys the turrets on the ship before then destroying the cons that were surrounding me. And right as you guys showed up. I heard what sounded like that of an engine  quickly leave the area." Said  Cliffjumper, which made the rest of the team look at each other in confusion and shock.

" Another autobot, here on earth. Or a neutral that decided to lend a helping hand. Whatever the case, we'll need to keep our eyes out for our mystery savior." Said Bulkhead. Indeed Bulkhead, but for now. let us be glad in the notion that we did not lose a friend and a valuable ally." Said  Optimus. " Cliff, in what direction did you hear the vehicle? We may be able to trace the tire tracks if it sped out of her as you said." Said Elita. " (Points to his left ). It went that way. You might be able to catch it." Said  Cliff as  Arcee quickly transformed and zoomed off in the same direction that  Cliffjumper had pointed to. " ARCEE, WAIT! Said Elita as she tried to go after her. Only for her left shoulder to be grabbed by Optimus. " Let her go Elita, Arcee may be looking for our unknown ally as a way to thank him." Said  Optimus, as they watched Arcee speed off.