Arcee finds her Nephew

( After following the route that  Cliffjumper had pointed in. Arcee came to a stop and then transformed into her robot mode once she found a cybertronian rifle on the ground hidden underneath dirt and rock)

(  Ace's Plasma blaster: a gift from Arcee during the war)

" ( Picks up the blaster and takes a long hard look at it in shock)

" ( Picks up the blaster and takes a long hard look at it in shock). This is, this is Ace's plasma rifle.  I gave it to him as a gift. (Presses a button on the rifle as it transforms into a small rectangle. Before placing it in her subspace on the left side of her waist). This can only mean that, Ace is on Earth. The shuttle that he was on, sent him here.  ( Uses her spark bond to feel out for her nephew and then spots a black and gold-trimmed sports car thirty miles away).  Alright Ace, you can come out now.  It's only me Nephew." Said Arcee as she walked over to the car until she stood ten feet from the car. " ( Transforme into his robot mode and then gives Arcee a tight hug that she returns ). I could never block you out auntie,  you were always there for me. Whenever mom or dad were to busy keeping Megatron at bay." Said Ace. " And I will keep being there for you Ace. No matter what. It was because of you, that I got over my need to get revenge on  Airachnid. You gave me something to strive towards,  you gave me the chance to be better. That's something I will never forget." Said  Arcee as they broke the hug. Then takes the rectangle object out of her subspace.

"  Thank you auntie and I'm sorry that I can't stay for long. Your prolonged stay here may tip off dad and the others. But I'm glad that I could help save Cliffjumper. ( Takes the rectangle object and then places it on his back as it shifts into its rifle form). Now if you'll excuse me, I should get going. If I know mom, she'll feel something strange coming from you through your sister bond. ( Backs away from  Arcee). How are auntie Moonracer and Chromia? I know they were in on it to, when mom tossed me into that shuttle." Said Ace. "They're fine,   They feel regretfully for what they did as they should. But as far as I know, they were on their way here with a few other autobots. How is the relic? Are you keeping it safe?" Said Arcee. Yep, the things locked uptight in the shuttle I flew here in. It's even got an energon refiner so I'm set. Now if you'll excuse me, I must be going." Said Ace as he transformed into his vehicle mode and drove away. " I'll see you again, Ace." Said Arcee as she transformed into her motorcycle mode and drove off back to base.

( Back at Outpost Omega One: Autobot HQ) 

" ( Pulls into the base and then transforms into her robot mode). I followed the route that the  Cliffjumper said his savior went to. But I lost it soon after." Said Arcee. " Shame, I was looking forward to thank him for saving my spark." Said Cliffjumper. "Among other things, that mystery hero is out there somewhere. " ( Looks at her wrist and sees that she's getting a transmission from Chromia, excuse me while I take this." Said  Elita as she walked away." ( Looks over at  Optimus). Sir, we need to speak. Privately, if I might add." Said Arcee as she walked towards Optimus's office with him following close behind. " (Closes his office door and then locked it after getting the feeling that what they were going to talk about. Was something very important). Ok Arcee, what is it that you wish to speak to me about?" Asked Optimus. " ( Closes her sister bond so as to not let Elita, Chromia, or Moonracer. Feel what she is feeling. "  You may want to close your bond to Elita, your joy in what I am about to tell you may make her curious." Said  Arcee. " ( Closes his Sparkbond to Elita as Arcee had asked).  Ok Arcee, what exactly is it that you want to tell me? That would have me close my bond with Elita." Asked Optimus. " The one that saved Cliffjumper, It was Ace. Your son, my nephew is here on Earth." Said  Arcee.

" ( Looks at Arcee in shock and then gives off a smile). My son is safe and here on Earth. Tell me,  did he seem, hurt or upset about something?" Asked Optimus. " No, he's fine and all grown up as well. I would try to contact him. But I believe it would be best if he finds us, when he is ready." Said Arcee. " Agreed, Ace is a strong warrior. He will join us when he is ready." Said Optimus as he and Arcee left his office.