Lovers Reunion

( A couple of weeks later,  Ace continued to search from energon mines using an energon locator beacon. That was until recently. When his scanner found a stronger source of energon)

" This signature is a very strong one at that. ( Drives up to a cave where the signal is leading him). So it's leading me here hu. I wonder what's inside. ( Drvies into the cave for thirty minutes and then comes across a door). A ship, a ship crashed here. Then the signature must be coming from a cryopod. ( Transforms into his robot mode and then presses a button that he has spotted on the left side of the door. Which then opens the door as he walks inside). This is one huge ship, I wonder what else I'll find inside here. ( Walks into the cryo pod room and finds five working cryopods). Awesome, there should be five autobots in here. I better activate the doors so that they wake up. (  walks over to the cryo control consul and then activates the doors). There, that'll open the cryo bay doors. I should go check on the ship's log." Said Ace as he left the cryo room. Not noticing the strong feeling coming from his spark bond.

" ( Slowly opens her eyes and then steps out of the cryo capsule as her team does the same). It's about time the system woke us up. Why exactly did it take so long?" Asked Pyra Magna. " I don't know,  I set it to wake us when we reached a planet. Something must have happened and it focused on keeping us alive." Said Jumpstream.  " ( Walks over to a weapons locker across the room and presses a button which opens the locker that houses their weapons,  before grabbing hers). Whatever the case, I'm just glad to be out of there. I can finally stretch my legs." Said  Rustdust. " ( Walks over to a control panel and then searches the web for vehicle forms that would fit Earth). Either way, we best get some forms to help us stay hidden on this planet." Said  Skyburst. " ( Looks at  Pyra and notices the zoned-out but shocked look). Pyra, is something wrong?" Asked  Stormclash. " ( Looks at the door that  Ace walked through and then gives off a look of shock and joy. Before quickly running through the door). Renegades, armor up, and meet me on the bridge." Said  Pyra as she quickly ran toward the bridge.

( Torch Bearers)

" ( Feels a strong connection within his sparkbond and then gasps in shock

" ( Feels a strong connection within his sparkbond and then gasps in shock. Before turning around, only to get tightly hugged by Pyra manga ).  P-Pyra, is it really you?" Said Ace as he hugged Pyra back. "  ( Smiles at Ace and then tightens her hug as the rest of the Renegades enter the bridge room). It's me sweet spark and I'm so glad that I finally found you." Said Pyra. " ( Smiles at the two love birds). My, you sure have group up great there Ace. We've been searching for you for the longest time. " Said Dustup. " (Let's Ace go and then placed her hands on his shoulders). I used our sparkbond to show us the way to you. I gland that we have finally found you." Said Pyra. " I'm not the only cybertronian that's here  Pyra, my dad, auntie, mom, some more autobots, and the nemesis ship are also on this planet. " Said Ace. " Thanks for the info, but we're only here for you Ace. We'll only follow you." Said  Stormclash as she sent the vehicle mode schematics to the rest of the Torch Bearers. "I swore to you on my spark that we would be together forever, and my team swore to forever be your sisters in arms. We've been in a lot of battle together. So there's no reason to stop now." Said Pyra as she and the rust Renagageds smiled at her.

" Ok then, I guess all that's left is to show you the way to the shuttle that I was sent here on. Unless you guys think you can fix up this ship." Said Ace. " The Inferno was built to last Ace. We'll have it up and flying in no time. Plus we're not the only autobots here. Before we left, we gathered all those who would follow you once you took up the mantle of prime. While some of us fix the ship. The others can go wake up the rest of the crew." Said Skyburst." Sounds like a plan, alright girls. Mind hopping to it, I'll catch up with you later. Me and Ace have some much-needed bonding time  to catch up on." Said  Pyra as she and Ace held hands and t walked out of the bridge. " You heard her gange, let's get to it." Said  Dustup as the rest of the Rust  Renegades got to work fixing the ship and waking up the crew.