Rise Scorpinock

( It has been a couple of months since the battle between Victorion and Menasor. Since then, things have been quiet for both sides. However, with the arrival of  Decepticon and autobot titans Tryptiocon and  Metroplex, along with the arrival of more Autobots and Decepticons. The war between both factions has slowly begun to escalate. As for team Prime, they had lost a teammate in the form of Arcee. Who had chosen to join up with Ace and his path-finders? Little did Ace know that an old rival of his would return for a rematch)

" ( Notices a large reading of deception signatures). Optimus, we've got a massive spike in deception signatures heading towards  New York City. Trypticon has even been spotted in the area. But his reading seems different. Agent Fowler has informed me that all civilian personnel have bee evacuated from the city." Said Ratchet.  " Good thing Metroplex has been upgraded and modified as well." Said Bulkhead. " But what about the Pathfinder and Arcee? Won't we need to let them know that something big is about to go down? " Asked Strongarm. " No, my son and his team are on a mission of their own.  For something has called out to  Ace. ( Looks at  Windblade). Something that has been slumbering here,  that is a part of our society. " Said  Optimus. " ( Looks at  Optimus in shock). You don't actually mean?" Asked Windblade. I, do not know. For now, we must engage the Decepticons. Windblade,  contact Ultra Magnus, and tell him to bring  Metroplex. We will need his assistance if we are to have a chance at winning this battle,  AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT." Said  Optimus as he and his fellow autobots quickly ran through the groundbridge in order to reach New York City. 

( Meanwhile, over with the Pathfinders)

" Hey Ace, care to fill us in as to why we're so far out in Alaska?" Asked  Arcee. " What are you getting cold Arcee? Don't worry, we're almost there anyway. Whatever's calling me is straight up ahead." Said Ace as he and his team continued their drive, as they were coming up on what looked like a cybertronian fortress. " Good thing we brought the Inferno with us. I don't think I could stand waiting for a groundbridge in this cold." Said Rust Dust. " ( Drives up to the fortress and then transforms once he reached the front door. With the others doing the same). Well, we're here, let's see what. ( Watches as the front door opens without him pressing a button).  We have here, um ok. Thanks, I guess. Wait a second, has a titan been calling me this entire time?" Said Ace which shocks everyone else. " Are you telling me that you can hear the voice of a titan right now?" Asked Stormclash. No, I hear four of them actually. It's weird,  back on Cybertron, I could hear the voices of Metroplex and Trypticon. But now I'm hearing two more more voices. ( Walks through the main hallway of the fortress, with the rest of the group following close behind). But right now, besides Metroplex and Trypticon, along with whoever this is.  I can hear the voice of a fourth titan. With enough malice, just like" Said  Ace until his face changed from confused to angry as his battle mask and visor activated.

" ( Notices the rage from Ace as he tights both his hands into fists). Ace, what's wrong? You wouldn't activate both if something didn't extremely bother you." What did the other titan say?" Asked Pyra Magna. "It's-it's him. ( Grits his in anger ). DARN IT, I THOUGHT I FINISHED MY FIGHT WITH HIM. hOW IN THE HECK IS HE STILL KICKING!" Said Ace. "  Finished your fight, what in the world do you? ( Realizes who  Ace is talking about and then grits her teeth). Darn it, not him.  How is he still alive?" Said Pyra. " ( Walks inside the bridge of the base and then places his hands on the panel. Then closes his eyes and concentrates). Whoever you are, I could hear your voice the minute I arrived on this planet. I ask you, no I beseech you. Help us save my friends and family. three more of your kind have arrived here on Earth. Metroplex will need your help. if he is to stand a chance." Said  Ace as he and the rest of the team. Began to feel the base shake as if it was awake. " ( Looks at Ace with a smile). Whatever you did Ace, it worked." Said  Arcee as she smiled at him.