Epilogue

( Two days after the battle with the Decepticons was over and the reconstruction of the city was completed. The autobots began to prepare for their journey home)

" ( Walks over towards Ace as the Inferno lands onto Fortress Maximus's hangar bay).  Ace, everything is prepped and ready to go. We're just waiting for your go." Said Pyra as  Arcee Optimus, an injured Elita, Chromia, and Moonracer. Walked over to them. " Thanks Pyra. ( Looks over at the beautiful view of the sunrise). You know, I'm gonna miss this place. It still has so many things for me to explore." Said Ace. I hear ya, it's a wonderful planet. Honestly, it's more beautiful than our home planet." Said Pyra. " That it is, which is why we fight, to preserve the peaceful and yet wonders things, such as these." Said Optimus as  Ace and Pyra turned to him. " Yeah, but you guys still need to finish your fight with Megatron. Who knows what he's planning now that he lost this battle." Said Ace. " Megatron can wait, I just want some time with my son. Like I should have done more of by o cybertron." Said Elita. 

" There is no time for that now mom, and you know it. Dad needs you more than I do. You guys need to finish your fight, and my team and I need to keep an eye on Shatter's group. They still of  Scorponok up and running. So we gotta chase them. Besides,  Windblades join us. She said that she's gonna be teaching me how to comun with  Fortress  Maximus, this is gonna be one heck of a ride." Said Ace as Arcee and  Moonracer stepped forward. " We're joining you on this one Ace. Members of your team are still new to war. you'll need some veterans on your side." Said  Arcee. " Thanks, auntie, I appreciate it." Said Ace as Elita and Optimus hugged him. 

" Promise us that you'll at least keep in touch with us. You and  Pyra share a sparkbond with me and your father, through you Ace. I'd at least like to know how my son is doing, up until we can all be a family again." Said Elita as  Ace broke the hug, before walking away, with  Pyra, Arcee, and Moonracer following close behind. " I'd like that mom, I really would. ( Walks through the front door to Fortress Maximus and then turns toward Optimus, Elita, and Chromia. While Pyra and  Moonracer headed towards Fortress Maximus's bridge). TILL ALL ARE ONE!" Said  Ace, with Arcee saying the same. " ( Watches as Fortress  Maximus in his ship mode lifts up into the air, with a smile on her face).  TILL ALL ARE ONE!" Said  Elita with Optimus and Chromia saying the same thing. As Ace and Arcee walked further inside, as the front door closed behind them.  With Elita and Optimus and  Elita watching as  Fortress Maximus flies off into space.

" Now it is time for us to return to Metroplex, so that we may end this war. If we want to give the future generation, a home to return to." Said  Optimus as he walked towards Metroplex who was in his ship mode. With  Elita and  Chromia walking right behind him.