Pranking

Sabrina's P.O.V

I had just woken up and attempted to sit up in bed when my head felt really heavy. I managed to stand up and walked over to the mirror in my room. Oh no he didn't. He is so going to get it now. 

"PUCKKKKKKK!" 

I run to his room and barge in and step inside carefully avoiding the booby traps. After walking inside for a few minutes I see him sleeping peacefully on his trampoline and cuddling his stuffed unicorn. I was debating between slapping him awake or punching him awake. I settle for both. I punch him first and then slap him leaving him with a broken nose and a red handprint on his cheek. He jolts up and his wings unfurl to keep him aloft. 

"Nice accessory you got there Grimm." he says. 

"This is all your fault Stinky. Get this basketball off my head NOW!" I say. 

"Well... I used Pinocchio's special super glue, and that ball isn't coming off any time soon." says Puck. 

I run downstairs but trip down the last 10 stairs. I brace myself for the ground colliding with my face but it doesn't and I realize that Puck saved me and dropped me at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Granny, Uncle Jake HELPPPPPP MEEEEE!!!!" 

Uncle Jake stares at my head and says "Brina, you have a basketball glued to your head."

 I nod my head which was difficult and say "Granny, can you beat the crap out of PUCK? He glued this basketball to my head with Pinocchio's special super glue. Uncle Jake, do you know any magic that can get this basketball off of my head?" 

Granny grabs a wooden spoon from one of her many drawers and cabinets in the kitchen, smacks Puck and proceeds to run after him. 

Uncle Jake says "Brina, I don't think that I have anything to get it off but I'll keep looking. In the meantime, I'll ask Pinocchio to make a potion to unglue that thing from your head. 

Granny returns and asks "Liebling, can you go wake up Daphne for school?" I nod and go upstairs to wake up Daphne. This time I expected the reaction. 

"Sabrina, is it a new trend to walk around with a basketball stuck to their head?" she says. 

I shake my head and go downstairs and ask Granny Relda if I have to go to school and she says no. As I make my way downstairs I manage to trip again on the same step I tripped on earlier and I wait for the collision but once again Puck saves me. 

"Why do you keep saving me Puck? I thought you didn't care about me and hated me." 

His cheeks take on a reddish pinkish shade as he replies "Sabrina, you know that isn't true. Why else do you think I keep saving your life Grimm? I do care about you because don't deny it but you need saving so many times and it's usually me that saves you and don't forget about the true love's kiss when I ate the poison apple in Snow White's story."

 With that comment Henry, Sabrina's dad got super angry because he still didn't accept the fact that Sabrina and Puck shared true love even if the two just didn't know/admit it yet.

Thanks for reading the first part. Plzzz vote my story. I will be updating soon. I'm just busy with school.

~Puckabrina4Ever is signing off